• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My random fingerstyle guitar videos

Satoshi_Pikachu

Reaction score
I haven't posted anything in a while, so I thought why not post my guitar videos.

Guren no Yumiya (aka Attack on Titan OP 1), by Linked Horizon, arranged by me.
Note: The audio and video quality are kinda bad, but I couldn't do much with limited time in a loud college dorm...
[video=youtube;Uxah26m91lY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxah26m91lY[/video]

Haru Haru, by Big Bang, arranged by Sungha Jung.
Haru Haru

What do you guys think? I'm definitely redoing Guren no Yumiya since it's summer vacation, so I have time (and a better camera...). Would anyone be interested if I posted more of these?

Wow this is really cool. You play really well, nice job! I like the arrangement a lot.

Back
Top Bottom