• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My rants, thoughts, rambles blog of chaos

Itsjustmudkipz

I’m a nightmare dressed like a daydream :)
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Well the name really describes it all! I’m at clemont’s level at naming things…
This’ll be a place for me to essentially brain dump on anyone who wants to listen
Lmk ur opinions on this stuff too or this’ll just be my lonely corner…

Let my chaos being

So similar yet so different
The phrase that sums up me and lissi’s whole friendship

Betty by Taylor swift has been stuck in my head all day but I don't mind because its great and I love it.
Taylor swift is like the only thing I listen too at this point, her collabs with Ed Sheeran are great too, Run is my personal fave.
Reputation is like my favourite album so I'll go on a rant about it!

The whole vibe is perfect too, very villain arc like and sorta empowering in a way? (I have no idea if that's the right adjective)
now my opinion on every song from the album time!

1. ...ready for it?- this one is nice, one of my first favourites from this album
2. Endgame- yes the collabs here is great, the chorus? part got stuck in my head before I knew the whole song
3. I did something bad- VILLAIN ARC! the lyrics I love
4. Don't blame me- also currently stuck in my head
5. Delicate- eh its alright, my least fave from the album
6. Look what you made me do- a classic in my mind, another one of my first faves from here
7. So it goes- "I'm yours to keep, and I'm your to lose" one of my fave lyrics from this song
8. Gorgeous- this song is very Kieran and ogerpon in my head
9. Getaway car- it was in my dream a couple nights ago
10. King of my heart- I like it but not at the "I will obsess over this" level
11. Dancing with our hands tied- I actually can't think of this off the top of my head at the moment
12. dress- I like the chorus
13. This is why we can't have nice things- its awesome,"and therein lies the issue friends don't try to trick you, get you on the phone and mind twist you" sounds so great
14. Call it what you want- AAAAAH if I HAD to choose a favourite it would probably be this one
15. New Years day- Got stuck in my head on New Years day

there you go! why not listen to the album too? its a great one

I’m gonna copy ur idea and do the same thing

1. ...ready for it?- BABY LET THE GAMES BEGIN LET THE GAMES BEGIN OOHH (actually though this part makes my brain feel nice in a way I can’t describe. Anyways I love this song)
2. Endgame- ed Sheeran is on the songgggg yes “I swear I don’t love the drama- it loves me!” I have a classmate who quotes this on a daily basis
3. I did something bad- my gardevoir gijinkas villain arc song and also mao’s gymnastics routine song I’m helping her make
4. Don't blame me- ITS SO GOOD LIVE <-- has only seen it on YouTube
5. Delicate- 1 2 3 LETS GO B*TCH (the chant from the eras tour :D) anyways in my head this has become a song that sounds like its meant to be sung by like a thousand+ swifties in a stadium (I’ve been watching eras tour clips on YouTube)
6. Look what you made me do- first song I heard that I acknowledged was by Taylor swift, probably what got me into her music, and overall I love (also this + don’t blame me +eras tour = “don’t blame me for what you made me do” perfection
7. So it goes- i love the different pitches or whatever in that one sentence
8. Gorgeous- kieran at a school dance passive aggressively watching the protag
9. Getaway car- OK SO LIKE THIS SONG IS A MASTERPIECE OMG IM SO SAD ITS NOT ON THE ERAS TOUR SETLIST AAAH (might be my favourite song)
10. King of my heart- ok so I love this song a normal amount (I like it way more than a normal amount)
11. Dancing with our hands tied- i love how dance-y the song is especially with the title and I LOVE THIS AAAH
12. dress- prechorus = perfection
13. This is why we can't have nice things- THE BRIDGE OMG “here’s to you, cause forgiveness is a nice thing to do…. maniacal laughter HAHAHAHAHAHAH I CANT EVEN SAY IT WITH A STRAIGHT FACE” it sounds like two of my classmates and it’s wonderful
14. Call it what you want- i love this, no further comments
15. New Years day- hiiillllldddaaaaaaaaaa

the maniacal laughter in this is why we can't have nice things is literally just all my thoughts sometimes lol

Loverrrrrr

1. I forgot that you existed- this is a wonderful underrated masterpiece I love it the line where she’s basically just talking “its just indifference.”
2. Cruel summer- I’ve heard a lot of this song on the radio and i mean a lot but that doesn’t mean it’s not good :) the bridge just makes you wanna scream the lyrics “IM DRUNK IN THE BACK OF THE CAR AND IM CRYING LIKE A BABY COMING HOME FROM THE BAR”
3. Lover- song that shares the album name, it’s cool! Not my favourite but I still love it “for every guitar string scar on my hand” idk what it is but I like that line
4. The man- ok so I love this song but. Taylor. wtf is that music video.
5. The archer- TT-TT wonderful, the katniss Everdeen song ever cries while having hunger games trilogy flashbacks
6. I think he knows- also underrated. It’s not the best but it’s still really gooodddd
7. Miss Americana and the heartbreak prince- did you know my brother loved this song way too much a while ago? Did you know I love this song too much right now? Did you know this was about the trump election?
8. Paper rings- words do not describe how much I love this song I LITERALLY STARTED SINGING THIS WITH MY CLASSMATE UNTIL SOMEONE MADE US STOP 10/10 SONG MIGHT BE MY FAVOURITE
9. Cornelia street: …is lover about Taylor getting drunk in cars… *see cruel summer bridge “we’re in the backseat drunk on something stronger than the drinks in the bar” other than that, great song!
10. death by a thousand cuts- did you know she write this about a movie! And that movie was based off of a different one of her songs? it’s cool right! Also the literal best bridge in all of music. 10/10 song I love
11. london boy- OMG THE INTRO… also I love this song so much aaaah
12. soon you’ll get better- TT-TT
13. False god- omg the like… idk what she does with her voice there but I love it ”i still worship this love” idk how to describe it but I love it. Also it’s track 13 on the album :D
14. You need to calm down- GREAT SONG WITH WONDERFUL MUSIC VIDEO THAT ALSO HINTS TO STUFF ABOUT LGBTQ+ RIGHTS I THINK? WONDERFUL
15. Afterglow: actually I need to listen to this more but for the longest time I thought “oh wow ed Sheeran and Taylor swift both have a song With the same title”
16. Me!- “ME-HEE-HEEE” “JE SUIS CALME!!!”—Taylor swift, Me! Music video. Also great collab I love
17. It’s nice to have a friend- it feels so short but I really love the vibe
18. daylight- I need to listen to this more. Otherwise good song from what I remember

HONORARY MENTION TO: all of the girls you love before- technically wasn’t on the lover album but…. It’s basically a vault track. Anyways I love it and it feels so… Deja vu for some reason. I feel like ive heard a similar song but Icr what it is

MY OPINION ON LOVER (the album by Taylor swift)

1. I forgot that you existed- I find this song hilarious the title the everything, I feel kinda sorry for whoever she's singing this to tho
2. Cruel summer- its nice I like it, kinda overplayed on the radio
3. Lover- my mom and sis were really into this a while back, it pretty good!
4. The man- I love this one its so catchy
5. The archer- I've heard so many of Lissi's rants about this I can't not think of Katniss from the hunger games now
6. I think he knows- again, its catchy I like catchy1 (to an extent)
7. Ms Americana and the heartbreak prince- I LOVE THIS ONE also the acronym for it is Maathp its great
8. paper rings- I love the sound of it "I like shiny things but I'd marry you with paper rings"
9. Cornelia street- idk much about this one so kinda neutral ig
10. death by a thousand cuts- I love this one!!!!!
11. London boy- same as Cornelia street
12. soon you'll get better- same...
13. false god- same...
14. you need to calm down- I like it, if someone try's quoting this to make me calm down I will not calm down
15. afterglow- same as Cornelia street...
16. ME!- I love this one its so upbeat and great!!!
17. its nice to have a friend- I barely remember this one but what I do remember is nice
18. Daylight- its nice not my fave but its nice

that was long, I think I have to listen to lover soon

1989 opinion time!

1. Welcome to New York- not my absolute fave but I like it
2. Blank space- I like it but I've heard it so much I tend to skip it
3. Style- sorta the same but I like this one a little more
4. Out of the woods- It's noice I like it!
5. All you had to do was stay- CATCHY its great
6. Shake it off- LOVE this was like my favourite when it first came out!
7. I wish you would- I like the way it sounds
8. Bad blood- this is also one of my original faves
9. wildest dreams- like it
10. How you get the girl- YES its one of my favourites from this album!!
11. This love- was stuck in my head like 30mins ago, it's nice but I have to be in the mood for it
12. I know places- very intense, gives me hunger games vibes, I like it
13. Clean- I honestly don't remember how this one goes so um...yea

this was surprisingly quick to do, all you had to do was stay is stuck in my head now

1. Welcome to New York- i really like it idk why ppl hate it so much
2. Blank space- it sounds kinda like a rep song to me…. Anyways I like it
3. Style- it was stuck in my head all morningggggg I actually really like it
4. Out of the woods- REMEMBER WHEN WE HIT THE BRAKES TOO SOON TWENTY STITCHES IN A HOSPITAL ROOM YOU STARTED CRYING BABY I DID TOO BUT WHEN THE SUN CAME UP I WAS LOOKING AT YOUUU anyways I like it
5. All you had to do was stay- did you know Taylor thought of this in a dream
6. Shake it off- a bit overplayed but doesn’t mean it’s not good
7. I wish you would- i i iii i i i wish you wish you (anyways I really like this hehe)
8. Bad blood- malvaaaaaaaaa (also gives rep vibes)
9. wildest dreams- also sounds kinda rep to me but I like ittttttt
10. How you get the girl- my verses dawn and lucassss
11. This love- I really like it
12. I know places- OK SO Ilovethissongsomuchaaaaaahhungergamesaajakakakabskw
13. Clean- most forgettable one but there was a movie based off of it so…… it is good

VAULT TRACKS TIME

14. Sl*t!- not what I was expecting especially with the exclamation mark but. I really like it. Doesn’t match the 1989 vibe but at the same time it does. It’s good but I get why it was left out.
15. Say don’t go- I keep forgetting it’s not on the main album ITS SO GOOD AWKHDKWHAIQJHDJSJ
16. Now that we don’t talk- so short (by Taylor standards) but so goooddddd
17. Suburban legends- PEOPLE DONT LIKE THIS BUT I DO OMG AAAH ITS SO GOOD
18. Is it over now?- OK SO I HEARD THIS ON THE RADIO AND I WAS LIKE…. IS THAT TAYLOR?!?!? AND IT WAS AND ITS SO GOOD

Sure let’s do this!

Edit: nvm I’m not gonna do it rn cuz I’m gonna eat and play switch

Midnights

1. Lavender haze - a bit overplayed on the radio but. It’s still really good!
  2. Maroon - “your roommates cheap ass screw top rosé, that’s how” wonderful song I really like it (so scarlet it was…marooon)
  3. Anti-hero - another slightly overplayed song but it’s really good and I made that animatic of my misdreavus gijinka with this song
  4. Snow on the beach ft Lana del ray - OK SO. THIS SONG IS SO GOOD AKAKJSJALALSJSKSLSJSK
  5. You’re on your own, kid - ok so this song is really good. Don’t remember much of it, but I do know it’s good
  6. Midnight rain- he wanted it comfortable I wanted that PAIN he stayed the SAME all of me changed like midnight RAIN (I actually love this song so much)
  7. Question…? - great song, need to listen to it more
  8. Vigilante shit - AHAKSJKASJAJ WONDERFUL SONG 10/10
  9. Bejeweled - I love this song so much too…. Same as above (the music video is great)
  10. Labyrinth - I don’t have any memories of this song tbh
  11. Karma - KARMA IS THE GUY ON THE CHEIFS COMING STRAIGHT HOME TO MEEEE
  12. Sweet nothings- ok so I love this song alshaksjkswkjsks
  13. Mastermind- ABDJHSKAKDJSKSKHSKSKSAK AND I SWEAR IM ONLY CRYPTIC AND MACHIAVELLIAN CAUSE I CAAAAREEEE MY PROFILE IS THIS SONG ITS SO GLORIA I LOVE IT
  14. The Great War- THE MOST HUNGER GAMES SONG EVER OH GOD YES
  15. Bigger than the whole sky- sad but really good
  16. Paris- I need to listen to this more
  17. High infidelity- Taylor where were you April 29th…. Anyways I love this song so much
  18. Glitch- I love this
  19. Would’ve could’ve should’ve- this came on my playlist this morning it’s so good
  20. Dear reader- pretty sad too but ITS SO GOOD

I forgot this existed….
I’m hungry so let’s talk about food

Pasta I love pasta I could eat pasta everyday if I could, out of all the types I’m gonna have to go with penne as my fave but the bowtie ones are fun shaped
C24F61F9-7933-4C4D-802D-F1A2D3C35653.jpeg

That picture looks so delicious I’m more hungry now why am I doing this to myself

And that ends my pasta appreciation for today

I forgot this existed….
I’m hungry so let’s talk about food

Pasta I love pasta I could eat pasta everyday if I could, out of all the types I’m gonna have to go with penne as my fave but the bowtie ones are fun shaped

That picture looks so delicious I’m more hungry now why am I doing this to myself

And that ends my pasta appreciation for today
To continue your train of pasta appreciation, I raise you orzo pasta.
garlic-parmesan-orzo-pasta-www.thereciperebel.com-1200-19-of-36.jpg
It's delicious and my comfort food.

Back
Top Bottom