• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My RATATTA is the TOP PERCENTAGE OF RATATTA!

Youngster_Joey

Hurrrrr...
Reaction score
HEY GUYS, I'M SURE YOU'VE ALL HEARD ABOUT MY SUPER-COOL RATATTA. YOU SEE, MY RATATTA IS DIFFERENT FROM REGULAR RATATTA. IN FACT, MY RATATTA IS THE TOP PERCENTAGE OF RATATTA! TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT IT:
TOP_PERCENTAGE_RATATTA.png

IS THAT TOP PERCENTAGE OR WHAT? DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN'?

LOLOLOLOLOL
------------------------------------------------------------

...Okay seriously xD

My real name's Jordan, but you can refer to me as Youngster Joey, or just Joey, whatever.

I got Pokemon Heart Gold about 2 months ago (the same month it was released in the US), and I chose not to get the Pokemon Handbook. Shortly, I discovered the Bulblipedia, and it had almost everything I needed to know about Pokemon. Heart Gold is my reentry back into the Pokemon series after I abandoned it about... 5 to 6 years ago. Seriously, I stopped at Generation 2, and now entered the fourth gen by playing a remake and... Wow. I can definitely say GameFreak did a better job with this game than in the previous generations, so now I'm addicted to it.

About me, I'm an Animation major at my university. I like drawing, playing video games, going to movies (especially animated features), reading graphic novels/manga, and making quick little games using programs like RPG Maker.

As far as Pokemon goes, I have to say my favorites are:
Makuhita (it's a SUMO WRESTLER!)
Hariyama (same as above)
Claydol (awesome eyes)
Misdreavous
Mismagius
Murkrow
Sableye
Smoochum
Chikorita (first starter I used back in Gold and Silver)
Duskull
Nuzleaf
Shiftry (refers to the Tengu, and I love subjects on mythological creatures)
Snover (Pretty much for the cry it makes. "WI-JEW WI-JEW!")

Oh, and I'm NOT current with the anime. I can't say I like it as much as the games. While the first season had a cool intro theme, it was kind of bleh, and as it got further it just became pointless to watch. Nonetheless, I have not seen any of the Japanese episodes. They might have some redeeming quality to them as 4Kids doesn't seem to know what good shows are.

Anyway... Sorry if my initial post sounded spammy. I hope I feel welcomed. :p

Get the fuck out of here

-----

But seriously welcome. I love your trollin' skills.

No, my Rattata's the top percentage of all Rattata, not yours!

Serioiusly, welcome to the forums.

Get the fuck out of here

-----

But seriously welcome. I love your trollin' skills.

'Came with practice and not taking the internet seriously. xD

Thanks, and I'm diggin' the Sableye avatar you got there.

Hey Joseph. How's your dad? Still trying to run the mafia?

Oh well, I suppose you can't be blamed for his crimes. Welcome to the garden (keep that Rattata away or Kimber will eat it)

OH MY GOODNESS THERE IS A FAN CLUB!?

... But I have to have over 10 posts. Oh well, that'll come with time. :p

Gee, Joey, do you ever run out of phone credit? Are you THAT bored, so much so you have to keep calling me every 5 minutes?!?!?

Hahahahh, hey welcome and have lots of fun here! :D

NOW I CAN MESS YOU UP

*Kills your rattata with his Gardevoir*

HA

Srsly though welcome.

Worg...oooorg...
Joseph.... I'll bury you!
Welcome to the forums, Nezumi Otoko.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom