• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice My Resignation and A New Assistant

Falconwing

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
Fellow writers,

It is my deepest regret to inform you I am leaving the Writer's Workshop as a staff member. Recently I was offered the position of head of the National Bulbagraphic project and I accepted it. To make time available to commit to the project I have decided that I will need to leave the Workshop.

However, I leave knowing that the Workshop is still in capable hands. More than capable in fact. Kayi, Aladar, Topaz, and Jabber are all hard working, talented people and they will still be able to run the Workshop without me. I know they will.

I have enjoyed my time here reading your works. It has been my pleasure to be involved in such a gifted community of writers. I have no regrets about my time on the staff here.

I hope that when the first issue of National Bulbagraphic comes out, you all see that it was worth it.

Thank you all for the memories,

Ryuutakeshi

EDIT: LEGACY HAS BEEN SELECTED AS A WORKSHOP ASSISTANT. THIS IS NOT A MODERATOR POSITION BUT HE IS ESSENTIALLY MY SUCCESSOR.

Last edited:
Re: My Resignation

Hmm. I almost thought you were leaving the forums for a second there.

Updated to include our new assistant.

Congrats, Legacy, on getting a slightly elevated position.

Congratulations on both new appointments :) I've been looking forward t seeing the National Bulbagraphic for a while, and I'm sure Legacy will do a great job in his new role :)

Awww. I think I speak for all of us when I say you'll be missed here in the workshop: but, congratulations on your new position, and I hope it works out well!

Also, congratulations to Legacy for the new appointment.

Just a note: due to unforeseen circumstances otherwise known as half the staff of the Workshop dropping off the face of the planet all at once, the admins have been forced to ask Ryuu to delay his departure for about a week.

Ryuu being a great, helpful guy, he accepted, so will still be in the Workshop for a few days, so you guys get to obey him.

KNEEL BEFORE YOUR ZOMBIE DICTATOR!

And yeah, no problem. I'll just kick Aladar out of my office and not pack so quickly.

Just a note: due to unforeseen circumstances otherwise known as half the staff of the Workshop dropping off the face of the planet all at once, the admins have been forced to ask Ryuu to delay his departure for about a week.

That's a pity. Ah well, Ryuu can hold on to two jobs at once. If that shepherd dog from Looney Tunes can do it, anyone can!

We're just waiting for them to come back, right...?

Last edited:
I'll just kick Aladar out of my office and not pack so quickly.

I distinctly remember telling you I will be popping up for 5 mins a couple a days or two. So no messing with the workers. They are busy tearing down the walls so I can merge my office with yours while I'm gone. The Sith Lord Crib Project will not be slowed down by the likes of you, pal.

That's a pity. Ah well, Ryuu can hold on to two jobs at once. If that shepherd dog from Looney Tunes can do it, anyone can!

We're just waiting for them to come back, right...?

I'd rather he not overwork; he's a valuable staff member :p

As Kayi has returned I must now, regrettably, resign my post as staff here.

It's been a pleasure to know you all and a pleasure to work with you all. I hope that those I've met here will still feel free to VM me whenever.

No, I'm the official head of Bulbagraphic now. It's not a temp job.

I never even got the rest of my fanfic I promised you up yet XD I'll get to it and you'll be the first to know~

You did Writers Workshop proud Ryuu and I just know you'll do awesome with the Bulbagraphic project.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom