• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My Return to the Fray

Reaction score
Hi all, it's been quite some time since I've been here, but with Generation VII on the horizon I thought I might have a pop back into the world's best Pokemon forum.

I doubt I'll be as active here as I was once upon a time... mostly I think I'll just have a look at the odd Video Games thread and perhaps dabble in my old haunt of the Writer's Workshop, but it would be great to hear from the people I knew here from when I was properly active if any of you are still here.

Zeeeeeeeeeeb!!!!!! YAAAAAY :D

I KNOW YOU

The disappearance (or moving) of the once-upon-a-time "Username History" tab means this requires a bit of detective work, but judging by the signature I'm going to go for... HiPS? If so, hello! Glad to see you're still here! :D

Welcome back Gama!

I was Fab, when I started as a mod we had a row dos I done something stupid on like my first day.

Now I'm the guy that gets to do that ha!

(But he still does things that make his bosses pick fights with him) :p

Hi Gama, welcome back :)

Hello, SC! I'm digging the new badge, though I never had you down as a Lugia. Seeing the new positions everyone is in is really cool - is there a public Staff Chart anywhere?

Welcome back Gama!

I was Fab, when I started as a mod we had a row dos I done something stupid on like my first day.

Now I'm the guy that gets to do that ha!

Hello Fab! I remember you, though I don't remember that fight - apologies since it seems to have had a lasting impact on you! (Although, even without remembering it at all, I am 100% sure I was right :p ) Well, at least you get to take it out on others. Congrats on making it all the way to Admin.

(But he still does things that make his bosses pick fights with him) :p

Glad to see you're still running the show, Figgy, not that I for one fleeting moment thought that that would ever change :p Even more glad there are still people here willing to pick fights with you! Keep up the good work, Fab :p

Actually, I think we don't have such a chart.

Here's a brief summary:

VW: Me, Zhen, Deth, evkl, Iteru, Araragi-Hakase, Kogoro
(With Kogoro and I being the ones who really run things, though Elekiteru and Carly get involved when they can, too)

Pedia EiC: Kogoro, Deputy: Zesty Cactus
News EiC: G50, Deputy: Snorlax Monster
Forum Head : Shiny Celebi, Deputy: Hidden Mew

The Forum Heads I'm sure about
VG/Sun and Moon : Ryuutakeshi and Zeb
Anime : Pokemaster97
WW: Ace Trainer
RPG: The asshole formerly known as HiPS
Outside the Box: Lyrebird

The rest of the forums haven't made a peep around me in such a long time (because they're nice, well-behaved forums) that I'm not sure who's head right now.

Last edited:
@Gama

I thought it'd be cool with if I let people double post in some OTB thread. Turns out that's a bad idea haha. 4 years later I agree with you.

Picking fights with Figment and agreeing with me on things I probably cared way too much about and can't even remember now - you really do know how to win a Mama over ;)

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom