• ME returns to his hometown to defend it against invasion from Team Galactic. Watch here as he battles against Commander Mars for the second time.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • IMPORTANT! Outside The Box as well as Entertainment Inc are going through a restructure Friday, July 3rd, 2020! Look here for more information
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

My Sculpture + Sketch fanart...

First colored drawing.
    Reaction score
    Hey everybody, I just finished my first colored (and cleaned up) drawing. It's Elesa in her B2W2 appearance with her Zebstrika. It's my first attempt at a digital drawing in probably years so it's not my best work, but I just hope to improve over time. By the way, if anyone happens to know a good tutorial on the Web or YouTube about digital shading on Photoshop, I'd greatly appreciate if you let me know.

Hope you like this drawing. I'll be posting a few more.

elesa zebstrika mini.jpg

Last edited: