• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

My splices :3

:D
Reaction score
Here's my splices. I just wanted to see what people think of them :3 (I have done more, but I could only upload five because of the attached file limit. I have more in my gallery, if you're interested).

Trainer Splice 1.png
Scizarmory.jpg
Igglyquaza.png
Blascizortwo.PNG

And my personal favorite:
Abscizor.png

Reaction score
The Igglybuff/Raquayza... it's a little disturbing to me O_O

Other than that, those are good splices, I really like the Mewtwo/Scisor one. But you should save them as .png rather than .jpg, the qualaty is much better like that :)

Reaction score
Other than that, those are good splices, I really like the Mewtwo/Scisor one. But you should save them as .png rather than .jpg, the qualaty is much better like that :)
Thanks! I really appreciate it! :D

And I know about the .jpg vs. .png thing. Some of these are older, back when I didn't know that I should save them as .png. The Mewtwo/Scizor/Blaziken (yes, there's a little Blaziken in there, too), the Scizor/Absol one, and the trainer sprite are all .png's.

The Igglybuff/Raquayza... it's a little disturbing to me O_O
It's supposed to be that way XD

Reaction score
okay overall pretty good sprites but you need to work on outlining in the rayquaza one i can see part of the body with no outline at all.. also a little work on recoloring and they could be a million times better

Engineer_Jeers02.WAV
Reaction score
Igglybuff x Rayquaza is the greatest thing ever!
Although, the Blaziken x Scizor x Mewtwo still has some signs of Mewtwo's ears/ horns there. You should remove those....

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys!

@Darktorchik: I see what you mean with the outlining, but I can only see that in one spot on the Igglybuff/Rayquaza splice. Some of the others are missing one or two pixels in some parts, but that's just because they were saved as .jpgs because I didn't know to save them as .pngs back then. And could you be a bit more specific about your advice on recoloring?

@Mr. Slowpoke: I see what you mean. Thanks for telling me!