• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My splices :3

Paragon

:D
Reaction score
Here's my splices. I just wanted to see what people think of them :3 (I have done more, but I could only upload five because of the attached file limit. I have more in my gallery, if you're interested).

Trainer Splice 1.png
Scizarmory.jpg
Igglyquaza.png
Blascizortwo.PNG

And my personal favorite:
Abscizor.png

The Igglybuff/Raquayza... it's a little disturbing to me O_O

Other than that, those are good splices, I really like the Mewtwo/Scisor one. But you should save them as .png rather than .jpg, the qualaty is much better like that :)

Other than that, those are good splices, I really like the Mewtwo/Scisor one. But you should save them as .png rather than .jpg, the qualaty is much better like that :)
Thanks! I really appreciate it! :D

And I know about the .jpg vs. .png thing. Some of these are older, back when I didn't know that I should save them as .png. The Mewtwo/Scizor/Blaziken (yes, there's a little Blaziken in there, too), the Scizor/Absol one, and the trainer sprite are all .png's.

The Igglybuff/Raquayza... it's a little disturbing to me O_O
It's supposed to be that way XD

okay overall pretty good sprites but you need to work on outlining in the rayquaza one i can see part of the body with no outline at all.. also a little work on recoloring and they could be a million times better

Igglybuff x Rayquaza is the greatest thing ever!
Although, the Blaziken x Scizor x Mewtwo still has some signs of Mewtwo's ears/ horns there. You should remove those....

Thanks for the comments guys!

@Darktorchik: I see what you mean with the outlining, but I can only see that in one spot on the Igglybuff/Rayquaza splice. Some of the others are missing one or two pixels in some parts, but that's just because they were saved as .jpgs because I didn't know to save them as .pngs back then. And could you be a bit more specific about your advice on recoloring?

@Mr. Slowpoke: I see what you mean. Thanks for telling me!

Back
Top Bottom