• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

my sprites

Nana Osaki

Nana Oaski
Reaction score
unknownz2.png

unknown z 2

hauntix.png

hauntix

i really hope u like my sprites. these r my very first 2!
:saiyan:

Haha, i like the Hauntix.
The Hauntix one made me giggle.
Yea that could turn into a new spriting style, Cutting the heads off of Pokemon and putting them with Haunter's hands.

Last edited:
The Hauntix one made me giggle.

Great work... The Hauntix one made me giggle also. ^_^

Yea that could turn into a new spriting style, Cutting the heads off of Pokemon and putting them with Haunter's hands.

You got something going there. . .

Anyways, pretty good~ I agree with the others, Hauntix is funny Xd

the first you i did was not all that good. But thanx everybody for liking my sprites.

yes ok i did not do a good job but still that was the first you i did by myself.

These are good, but you seem to be using a lot of the same Pokémon, as all your sprites use either Porygon-Z or Haunter. Try and find a random sprite generator so you get more creative mixes and after that, trust me, you'll get a lot better.

Back
Top Bottom