• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My Sprites

Emboarbeque

Mmmm... SPICY!
Reaction score
Hello everyone! These are most of (the ones I like!) the sprites that I have made. I would like to hear your opinions on my sprites of which is your favourite, least favourite, what I need to improve on and stuff like that. I'm only a beginner at spriting, but I hope that you can enjoy them!

picture.php

Pikamander
(Pikachu and Charmander)

picture.php

Bunchlax
(Buneary and Munchlax)

picture.php

Snivelord
(Snivy and Wailord)

picture.php

Muddipup
(Lillipup and Mudkip)

picture.php

Lillipig
(Lillipup and Pokabu)

picture.php

Croconaw recolour
(Scizor and Ampharos's colours)

picture.php

Scragilil
(Petilil and Scraggy)

picture.php

Sneecko
(Snivy and Treecko)

picture.php

Zorpup
(Zorua and Lillipup)

I will add more later!​

Last edited:
mooooore! mooore! i command yeh!

Yay snivelord.

Poor Snivy. Left him in the daycare for 2 hours with Wailord and I come back to find him squashed on the floor and a Snivelord next to him.... *whimper*

Thought they were all nice,but Lillipup + Pokabu 's face's badly colored

Can I use Scragill in my sig? I wish there was a Scraftill to go with it.

Back
Top Bottom