• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My Starters =]

empoleon dynamite

Reaction score
I origionaly drew them but my scanner messed up so I decided to make them on the one and only art tool I have on my computer, Microsoft word. Autoshapes to be specific =]

de3d69aafcd9f8e9.jpg

Name: Terratwig
Type(s): Grass
Species: Leaf Wing
Height: 1'04 feet
Weight: 11.4 lbs

Evolutionary Method (optional):
Terratwig -lv.16-> Terazor [link] -lv.36-> Tropidactl [link]

Pokédex Entry:
It scurrys around forrests atempting to fly. Its too small however.

c3a8eab8a0404cd6.jpg

made this using autoshapes on Microsoft word.

Name: Magfly
Type(s): Fire/ Bug
Species: Firefly
Height: 0'8 feet
Weight: 7.7 lbs

Magfly -16(male)-> ? -32-> ?
Magfly -16(female)-> ? -32-> ?

Pokédex Entry:
It buzzes around at at fast speeds. Its flame looks like a light in the dark.

6744d38dda1db2c7.jpg

Name: Shelby
Type(s): Water
Species: Prehistoric Crustation
Height: 2'6 feet
Weight: 40 lbs

Shelby -16-> Sheldon -38-> Crustatiadon

Pokédex Entry:
This innocent pokemon rests in corol reefs. It also enjoys Playing outside water.

They look very basic but im proud of what I could do on autoshapes.

Last edited:
cool, but the describtion for the water starter is the same as the grass one. I'd like to see the evos for them too.

Those look cool, Empo'. I like the fire starter the best. I hope we get evos soon. :)

Last edited:
Those look cool, Empo'. I like the fire starter the best. I hope we get evos soon. :)

Well they are pretty hard to make as evolutions with the style they have been made. I have Terratwigs evolutions which I drew on DevArt ages ago.

I do like my starters and what I could so on word. However, I think ill stick to drawing.

Terazor
http://empoleon-dynamite.deviantart.com/art/Terazor-495-75679476

Tropidactl
http://empoleon-dynamite.deviantart.com/art/Tropidactl-496-77040552

Back
Top Bottom