• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My thread was moved, and now I can't find it!

mijuwott

Oshawott Master
Reaction score
I made a thread in the Bulbagarden Buy & Sell section, trying to sell some Pokemon cards, but now, I cannot find it. It says it was moved, but I don't know where it is. Will the person who moved it, or someone who knows please tell me where it is? Thanks! :D

If you follow the link in the main Buy and Sell forum (where it says your thread was moved), it will take you to the new thread. It's been moved to the TCG Buy and Sell section, incidentally.

I clicked the link to the thread and it said that I don't have permission to view the page.

Could you give me the link to the TCG Buy and Sell? I can't find it either. Ha. I've looked to see if it was a subsection and I've searched for it, but with no results.

It still says I don't have permission. Does anyone have any idea why that is?

Moved to the Help Desk as it's not a wiki issue.

It still says I don't have permission. Does anyone have any idea why that is?

Try logging out, (closing the window too) and then reopening and logging back in. Click the subforum and see if you still get that message when you open the thread.

Whenever I log out, I can see the subforum, but whenever I log in, the only subforum I see is the Buy and sell discussion page. :(

I made a thread in the Bulbagarden Buy & Sell section, trying to sell some Pokemon cards, but now, I cannot find it. It says it was moved, but I don't know where it is. Will the person who moved it, or someone who knows please tell me where it is? Thanks! :D

can any non-staff see the TCG Buy & Sell? I know it should be like that, but I'm not sure if it is... sorry for the confusion mijuwott. I hope we can get this fixed quickly. Read the announcement I posted in TCG discussion forums, that explains the reasoning behind the move.

I checked his "Started Threads" tab, it didn't show up there.

When I clicked on the link I got the restricted access notice:"1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?"

I think someone must have moved the thread into the administrators only forums area.

Ah! Great that it's fixed now! Thank all of you for your help and consideration! :)

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom