• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My top 100 Digimon

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Copying Chillie and Guzma.... Kinda... The criteria for this list is Digimon that are Rookie level or above. Armor Digimon will count as Champion, while Spirit hybrids, DigiXros, and Appmon will count as whatever the species is closest in power to.

Next post will be the 10 honorable mentions, since I'm currently on mobile while making this post and I don't feel like having to add more pics to my phone right now.

WARNING: Image-heavy
(fyi all images are from Wikimon)

1583798181222.png Betamon gets an honorable mention because he was the first Rookie I got on my 20th anniversary Digimon V-Pet. Plus I used to have a little figurine of him.

1583798391259.png Brachiomon barely didn't make it on the top 100, because even though I love the design... It literally has the exact same color scheme as a very famous Digimon who will be somewhere on this list.

1583798580541.png Devimon is the OG Digimon anime villain. He was a menacing first enemy for the Digidestined. But he is probably my least favorite of the Adventure villains.

1583798759367.png Oujamon is one of the few Appmon that will appear on this list. Reminds me of a blue lion Machamp thing.

1583798815691.png Keramon was a great antagonist of "Our War Game" (aka the second act of Digimon: The Movie)

1583798876514.png Gomamon is a lot of fun in Adventure, and a great contrast to his partner Joe. He can control small fish, which I like, but it's only helpful if you're near water.

1583799003358.png Matadormon was an antagonist in Xros Wars, in the Sweets Zone, and the twist in Hacker's Memory involving him was a surprise I wasn't expecting.

1583799112226.png Jokermon would make a great hypothetical Champion or Ultimate for Piedmon. He appeared in one episode of Xros Hunters, and fun fact: Was FAN-MADE!

1583799201443.png Panjyamon/IceLeomon is just a stronger, icier Leomon. Good concept, but not enough to make the list.

1583799378658.png Duftmon/Leopardmon would be relatively high on the actual list, but his alternate form is Leopard Mode. I think a better dub name for Duftmon would've been Pantheramon. But that's neither here nor there.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom