• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

my top animated 15 villain songs

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
15. How Bad Can I Be? (The Lorax) (2012). This song is kind of an earworm, but it's lower on the list because it's TOO much an earworm
14. Gaston (Beauty and The Beast) (1991) I would have put The Mob Song here instead, but I'm only doing one song per series. Gaston gets the edge because memes
13. Playing With The Big Boys (The Prince of Egypt) (1998) I really like this one, the two high priests name dropping various Egyptian gods is always awesome
12. Double Trouble/Team Rocket's Rockin' (Pokemon Anime OG run) (1998-2002) One of the few times I will praise anything about 4Kids. I don't think it was included in the anime IIRC. Just the audio album thing.
11. Theme of Infinite (Sonic Forces) (2017) It's edgy, but a guilty pleasure of mine. Very Linkin Park-Esque. Technically cheating because video game.
10. Poor Unfortunate Souls (The Little Mermaid) (1989) I feel bad for putting this low, but it has a slow start. Otherwise it's good.
9. Blame Canada (South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut) (1999) It's comedy gold. Not one for the kiddies, but it's still awesome! I'm biased because South Park
8. Oogie Boogie's Song (Nightmare Before Christmas) (1993) This song is a delight. It's also kinda meme-ish
7. Friends on the Other Side (The Princess & The Frog) (2009) This one is awesome. Keith David singing, the jazzy instruments. Just a delight!
6. In the Dark of the Night (Anastasia) (1997) The imagery of this song is amazing, but knowing it's sung partially by pink bugs in the underworld, I have to take a few points off.
5. I Wanna Be Like You (The Jungle Book) (1967) Catchy. Definitely not a traditional Villain song. King Louie wants control of fire, and he makes it well-known.
4. The World's Greatest Criminal Mind (The Great Mouse Detective) (1986) I can't explain why this one is so high. Criminally underrated.
3. Shiny (Moana) (2016) An odd villain song, but Jemaine Clement is awesome, also the WTF factor REALLY sells the greatness of this song! Tamatoa pwning Maui while singing this, tho!
2. Hellfire (The Hunchback of Notre Dame) (1996) This one almost made it to number one. It needs no introduction!
1. Be Prepared (The Lion King) (1994) Y'all knew this one was gonna be at the very top! It's timeless. A song about murdering family members for political gain. Quite frankly the best song on the soundtrack! Wish I could say the same about the remake's version.

12. Double Trouble/Team Rocket's Rockin' (Pokemon Anime OG run) (1998-2002) One of the few times I will praise anything about 4Kids. I don't think it was included in the anime IIRC. Just the audio album thing.
If it's the song I think it is, then I remember the Latin American version playing at the end of some episodes. You know, at the part where the Poké Rap used to be.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom