• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My Whistle music

Shinx3000

Reaction score
Ok, first if this isn't the place for this, please move it.

I have been playing whistles for 3 years and recorder for a lot longer. I have currently: Cheiftan Low D, Tony Dixon Low G Irish Flute (with an additional whistle head), Generation whistles (Nickel): High Bb, High Eb, High F, High D. A Brass High D (of some sort), a Waltons Brass High D and a Cheiftan High C, also a concert flute.

I usually screw up a lot when recording myself playing as I concerntrate too hard, but here are some I manged to record ok.

Fanny Power and South Wind are both tunes by an Irish group called Planxty and I like them both and played one on my Generation Bb whistle as it sounds mellow and nicer for the tune. I messed up one note of the South Wind.

Britches with Stiches is a Irish Polka, and supposed to be played faster than I was playing.

Let me know what you think. I suppose I could do requests to, if I know the tune. I could do some Pokemon tunes, but I only know (not great) Pokemon Center and Setting off (Route 1)

Back
Top Bottom