• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My YouTube Pokémon VG Music Uploads — AlexTheRose1 [UPDATED 05/06/2012]

Re: My YouTube Pokémon VG Music Uploads — AlexTheRose1

I really like your videos and think you are off to a good start. Some advice I would give you is that you should try to match the picture length to the beat of the music. I think some of your pictures last a few seconds too long and should match the music more. I liked your 3rd video the best!

Re: My YouTube Pokémon VG Music Uploads — AlexTheRose1 [UPDATED 04/06/2012]

New video!

[video=youtube;fh2cFbZZhGc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh2cFbZZhGc[/video]

Interesting choices of pokemon you chose to put with the music. Is there any reason you chose the ones to show, or are they just your favorite?

Back
Top Bottom