• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mysterious new Pokémon announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mysterious new Pokémon announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revea

It looks smaller than Mewtwo, so I thought maybe it could be his son or something.

highly unlikely since legendary pokemon cant breed with the exception of manaphy more likely that its a genetically enhanced version of mewtwo since the theme of pokemon x and y is gene splicing

Re: Mysterious new Pokémon announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revea

It looks smaller than Mewtwo, so I thought maybe it could be his son or something.

highly unlikely since legendary pokemon cant breed with the exception of manaphy more likely that its a genetically enhanced version of mewtwo since the theme of pokemon x and y is gene splicing

That is because they are so rare they cannot breed, because then they would breed with their own family. Latias and Latios are relations, but they cannot breed, because of this. At least I think so, because I have never seen two legends of the same species and different gender who arn't closely related. Latias and Latios there existed many of before, but I think they died out, so there are only one brother and one sister left.

And an interesting thing about Mewtwo is that he probably don't get a child in the normal way. Perhaps a scientist use his DNA to make a mini-Mewtwo. The two Pokemon look related in some way, but if they are related in a "normal" way I cannot say. I just did a wild guess about it being the son of Mewtwo, and it could as likely be a super-Mewtwo created by the Rocket gang supposed to overcome him and its looks may be misleading. For now, we can only guess what the new Pokemon might be. I don't have anything against they reuse some pieces of an old design, but hopefully it has some connection to Mewtwo, looking the way it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom