• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mysterious silhouette appears on Game Freak's website: Unknown if Pokémon related

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfft no.

It's OBVIOUSLY a fire/fighting llama Pokemon that looks way too similar to a bunchie.

Pfft no.

It's OBVIOUSLY a fire/fighting llama Pokemon that looks way too similar to a bunchie.

No no, it's Gogoat's evolution triggered when you sit on a bench after riding, it's a bench-horse that you can ride.

So, what franchise have you been thinking of?

Could it be Viva Piñata?
Viva-Pinata_1.jpg

We are not even sure is it Pokemon related or not. Well, but it is from Game Freak's website, so the odd of it being a Pokemon is great. But still, we can't say it for sure.

And by the way, collaboration again? We had one previously (Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition, aka Pokemon Conquest), and it didn't turn out to be good, its rating was also just like average (below average in my personal rating). What I cared about more is not this unknown silhouette being a new Pokemon or not, but rather the collaboration itself.

Let's hope this time the collaboration is a better one then the previous. Pokemon Conquest was just boring for me.

We are not even sure is it Pokemon related or not. Well, but it is from Game Freak's website, so the odd of it being a Pokemon is great. But still, we can't say it for sure.

And by the way, collaboration again? We had one previously (Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition, aka Pokemon Conquest), and it didn't turn out to be good, its rating was also just like average (below average in my personal rating). What I cared about more is not this unknown silhouette being a new Pokemon or not, but rather the collaboration itself.

Let's hope this time the collaboration is a better one then the previous. Pokemon Conquest was just boring for me.
Pokémon Conquest was great, hands down the best spin-off of the Pokémon series.

Pretty much the only other big-ish games Game Freak has are Pulseman, Drill Dozer, and the recent Harmoknight. The silhouette doesn't remind me of any of these games, so most likely this collaboration is Pokemon based, or completely new territory for GF. That doesn't rule out franchises from outside Game Freak of course, but I have a feeling that it's not a crossover between two franchises, but a completely new game that GF and another company collaborate on. Either that or a preexisting franchise that Game Freak is developing a new game for.

Possible new game series or a new pikachu evolution cause pikachu needs it since raichu isn't that good or a Pachirisu evolution

Nothing in the shape of the profile resembles Pikachu or a rodent in any way. It really looks more like a horse.

Possible new game series or a new pikachu evolution cause pikachu needs it since raichu isn't that good or a Pachirisu evolution

Nothing in the shape of the profile resembles Pikachu or a rodent in any way. It really looks more like a horse.

Maybe but do we really need a new horse Pokèmon I would rather have a Pachirisu pre-evolution than that

Maybe but do we really need a new horse Pokèmon I would rather have a Pachirisu pre-evolution than that
Where are you getting Pachirisu/Pikachu thing from? It's pretty much certainly a horse.

Where are you getting Pachirisu/Pikachu thing from? It's pretty much certainly a horse.

Just thought of it

My money is on a Pokemon/Harvest Moon crossover.

I have no idea how it would work, or what the players purpose would be. But that's my guess.

I think it's safe to say that no one expected a Game Freak version of Solitaire.
ku-xlarge.jpg

Well, that's disappointing. Somebody DID call it, though. I don't remember who.

I like it when Game Freak experiments with original, non-Pokemon projects, but they've truly jumped the horse with this one, what a weird concept. I was expecting a new franchise entirely, but instead we get an iOS-type game that's to be released only in a week, so I am rather disappointed.

I highly doubt it's going to be released outside of Japan, as opposed to the worldwide release of X/Y, but the production of those games is probably top-priority for Game Freak at the moment, so they most likely had to create something really short and simple in order to concentrate on the bigger and more important Gen 6 projects.

I've never played Solitaire in my entire life.

Guess this is as good a time as any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom