• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mystery Dungeon: Black and White

Would you like a 3rd Mystery Dungeon Series?

• Total voters
I wish they would make a DS version of this it would be so awesome.
I would totally love to encounter a legend like Zekrom in it. It would look so awesome!

They should make this as PMD2 was epic but I think if they did this it would be even more epic.

Id really love to see Mystery Dungeon Black and White on the 3DS, Id imagine they could do great things with the new system.

Re: Mystery Dungeon 3

They made a 3rd one in Japan only for WiiWare.

Contrary to what some people might have thought, it's NOT like DW2. It's like the handheld game in 3d.

If they made a handheld 3 in english, then i hope zorua can be a starter. and perhaps karrablast, or Woobat.

I plan to get the WiiWare Mystery Dungeons once I get Wii Points for my Japanese Wii. But another Mystery Dungeon game EVERYONE can play would be even better. :/

I hope they come out with one for the DS or something.

That would be awesome, a Gen V MD.

Yes totally! I'm already coming up with the ideas. I'll just snowball some. Maybe, the Musketeer shards, guarded by the trio? The game take place 20 years after MD2, west of the Wigglytuff Guild. The only places from the previous game which are now accessible are the guild, the Hidden land (which is now like Zero Isle) and the Beach Cave (it has collapsed, revealing an interior similar to Luminous Spring, it is a very hard dungeon). Those are some of my ideas.

If anything, I want PMD2 at least referenced. Maybe just some random NPC in the hub town mentions post game how there was a team that saved the destruction of time and the future by collecting the Time Gears or even Wigglytuff, Chatot, or another guild member making a cameo. If it takes place in the future of PMD2's timeline, heck, maybe even Grovyle, Celebi, or Dusknoir make a little appearance. I doubt they'd go that far, though. I am a sucker for little references like these. :U

As for starters... Archen, please? :D I would say Joltik, but since it's puny compared to just about everything, it would seem weird when it's on a team with the hero/your partner. xD

Yeah, for some reason, I'm OBSESSED with references. I guess it's cool to see someone from the past. My head nearly imploded when MD2 didn't reference MD1. in 3, I even think the rival team should reference Team Meanies from MD1, as well as Team Skull. Maybe Drowsee (who's out of jail, learned his lesson) and Teddiursa, now Ursaring have moved to the hub town, and tell you stories of the past.

Re: Mystery Dungeon 4

As everyone said, there's already an MD3, but it'll never come out in English. But MD4, definitely. I wouldn't mind if it was with Wigglytuff again (like a distant sequel to MD2) or at least a cameo. I loved that old crew.
And Dream world abilities. Can't forget those.

I would be Oshawott, and my partner would be Zorua.

I forgot about Drowzee. O: He would make a good cameo. Similarly, Azuril/Marill would also work and brag about how awesome your team was.

Dream World abilities would be cool, but because none of the 5th gen Pokes have them and most likely won't until Gray/RSEmakes, maybe they can save that for a PMD 5th gen version of Sky? They can be added onto their ability list through either the use of an item or a shop like the Link Shop.

Also, I read this theory once that the PMD world is an alternate reality where N's dream came true. xD Of course, that'll never be canon, but a really interesting theory nonetheless.

First screenshots of PMD Gen V

Looks like a magazine scan showing a new PMD game has leaked. We can see some fifth generation pokemon, including the player as a Tepig!

Pictures here.

Thoughts?

Re: First screenshots of PMD Gen V

Oh man, I was getting my hopes up with those fake Colo 3DS scans, so I won't get my hopes up just yet because this is hitting too close to home.

This looks much more real, however. If they're fakes they're good ones, I'll give 'em that.

Well I hope the new pmd ends up looking like this

That looks cool, but I was hoping they would make the next PMD 3D. Like, if it was for the 3DS.

I have no reason to believe any of this.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom