• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mystery Dungeon: Black and White

Would you like a 3rd Mystery Dungeon Series?

• Total voters
Mystery Dungeon 3-related threads merged with the discussion on the potential "leaked" images.

Don't say that, kids will send you hate mail!

But really, PokeJungle confirmed it fake, as the text made no sense. Having random Japanese text can fool n00bs (Remember the early GSDS "Scans" from an unknown magazine that floated around in the early days of Gen IV), but anyone who knows enough Japanese can debunk em.

And even if it was from 2ch, there is a lot of crap on *chans too. There were those rumored mockups of Project Cafe on there too.

If a 3rd pokemon mystery dungeon series does come out,they might have shines like the more recent ones.

Pokemon You Should Be
1.Oshawott
2.Tepig
3.Snivy
4.Minnico

I would really love to see a Black and White Mystery Dungeon, I actually have many ideas for it.

- The games are called: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Black 3DS - Team of Truth and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon White 3DS - Team of Dreams.
- The Pokémon are only Gen V Pokémon, until you have beaten the game. From there, you can migrate your Pokémon from Mystery Dungeon 2 (Time, Darkness and Sky) with DS download play.
- The only Pokémon that are playable that are not Unova native are Pikachu and Meowth. If you try to evolve them before you finished the game, they wont allow you to evolve.
- The ONLY starters who are coming back, are Pikachu and Meowth. The rest has all been removed. The new starters include: Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott , Minccino, Scraggy, Zorua, Axew, Sandile and of course: Pikachu and Meowth.
- Like the 14th movie, they will have diffrent plotlines at some point.
- Your Pokémon will just evolve when you reached the level it will or give the stone. This will happen if you finished a dungeon. It won't affect the plotline however.
- You will travel into dungeons in Silentland, because the world map has to be explored within future games and gens. Also, the plotline is totally retconned from the other Mystery Dungeon games for a fresh new start.

Now things about the plotline and more:

- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Black 3DS - Team of Truth and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon White 3DS - Team of Dreams follows a boy/girl, transformed into a Pokémon for exploring your deepest dreams (White version) or the biggest truth (Black version). After you meet your partner, you decide with it to explore Silentland to discover why all this happened. In the meantime, you are also a rescue team who helps other Pokémon. Depending on what game you have, Tornadus will be your "Guildmaster" in the Black version and Thunderus in the White version. You will battle Reshiram in the Black version if you enter the Truth Tower, and battle Zekrom in White if you enter the Dream Dungeon. (They will be your final boss)

Characters
- You and your partner.
- Victini - It will join your group because the bad guys want to capture it for victory. It's a hyperactive, but sweet Pokémon.
- Tornadus (Black) - A calm, carefree, peacefull Pokémon, who gives advice, tips and missions to your team. If you have White, you will battle it in order to unlock Landorus.
- Thunderus (White) - A headstrong and friendly Pokémon, who gives orders to your rescue team. Despite looking so mad, he's generally friendly. If you have Black, you will battle it in order to unlock Landorus.
- Emboar - the biggest mystery in the games. He looks for his wife in Silentland. He's a angry and stressed Pokémon..if he's a Pokémon?
- Team Squad - Scrafty and Krokorok. They always mess up with your team. The truth is: Scrafty looks for his little brother who has been missing 10 years.

So far my ideas.

This one could be cool, because they can merge the game with the continuity of the main games. It would be weird to pass up an opportunity to mention team plasma...

Hellz yeah! The 1st two PMD game were awesome. I've re-played PMD2 tons of times. They should definetly make a 3rd series. BUT. Only if it has a great plot like the last 2. I'm not talking good plot. I'm talking THE BEST F-ING PLOT I'VE EVER SEEN IN A VIDEO GAME. (PMD2 probably ties with Halo 1 actually :p)

And I hope it'll be a little hard, but not too bad. The only thing I would've canged with difficulty in PMD2 is a way to get more oran berries, reviver seeds, and max elixirs in the future. I spent a month in there trying to get through. Oh yeah, and a shorter tutorial. Like at the beggining where they explain everything. That was too long IMO.

I dont care much about gameplay or graphics, mostly storyline. I could play as a bunch of glitchy squares, as long as they had intricate storylines...

Id like to see updated move animations, and possibly new sprites that take advantage of more processing power, but its not that much of a big deal. :p

A MD for BW? Yes please. Mystery Dungeon is one of the only reasons I actually have been sticking with the series, and seeing a Scraggy or Scrafty move in it would be quite entertaining. The Storyline is everything though, since it's the bones and brains of the game.

Oh yes. Definitely.
What appealed to me the most in the series was the storyline, especially in the first two.

I'd love a Black and White Mystery Dungeon. In fact, ever since I beat Explorers of Sky I've been thinking about one. :p

One thing I hope they add is a mix between the R/B and T/D/S bases. For instance, you start with the small R/B house, and as you get more Poke from explorations, it builds up into a giant guild staffed with your team members that looks like your player character. That'd be the coolest thing ever. :)

If MD:BW is true, my only hope is that they release it like PMD1 - one on DS and one for 3DS.
I am sure there will be one for 3DS, but I don't like (aka don't have the money to buy) 3DS.

In Mystery Dungeon BW, here's my idea for player/partner characters. D:

-Starters
-Pikachu
-Meowth
-Skitty
-Purrlion
-Riolu
-Zorua
-Scraggy
-Smeargle
-Shinx
-Electrike
-Houndour
-Vulpix
-Ralts
-Bagon

Etc, before I get carried away. 8D; Those seem like good candidates, at least for me.

Also, it would be nice if one could have a male Chikorita/Vulpix/Skitty as a partner, and vice versa: a female Riolu/Shinx/Meowth for a partner. Or better yet, you can choose their gender, and it would have impact on the plot, filled with Hetero-/Ho-/Les- Yay all around. No gender-stereotyping this round, please dear god. OTL

I would just love a PMD with Black and White. As long as they've got the stroy and the music, I'm sold.
And I enjoyed the guild, and I also enjoyed the single base you had in BRT and RRT, so I'd enjoy either one.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom