• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

FAQ: Mystery Dungeon Help Thread

the future is not written
Reaction score
  • Staff

Recently it has come to our attention that a thread where Bulbagardeners can help other Bulbagardeners in their Mystery Dungeon quests was needed. So in this thread you can do the following:

Ask for:
  • Rescues/A-Ok Mail
  • Tips on Dungeons, move-sets, team advice, etc.
  • Wondermail (S) Codes for recruits, rewards, items, etc.
Please keep in mind though that when you post, make note somewhere in your post which game(s) you're playing, as well as what region (European/American).
Try to be as detailed as possible when asking for help, the more you tell us, the easier it'll be to get help.

Rules:
  • All forum rules apply.
  • Again, be detailed in your requests (if you make any).
  • To avoid any confusion, if you posted an SOS-Mail and have since been rescued, go back and either strike through the text or replace it noting you've been rescued.
  • Only post SOS-Mail if you don't plan on having someone else rescue you.
  • Please refrain from advertizing false rewards or codes.
  • Be sure to triple check your codes to be sure you typed them correctly.
  • If your rescue/provided code entails a Monster House, be sure to make note of that.
  • And have fun! :)
Helpful Links:
Mystery Dungeon Travelog
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Discussion Thread
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth/Gates to Infinity Discussion Thread
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue locations
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Time/Darkness/Sky locations

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this is where this goes:

Alright, so I'm playing Blue Rescue team and I've fainted in a dungeon. The dungeon is Wyvern Cave. I would just exit the dungeon and accept the item losses (didn't really have anything important) but I've recruited a Dratini and I really don't want to lose it! Here's the password:

S???0 MRFP41?? 4YH?4
?M??? ?PP20?P? ?5KH?
??Y?R +1??R7?? YFR2(...)

If anyone could help that would be great! I know this is a really old game though, so I'm not expecting a quick response. I'll edit this once I get help/give up on waiting.

Welcome to the New Age...
Reaction score

Alright, so I'm playing Blue Rescue team and I've fainted in a dungeon. The dungeon is Wyvern Cave. I would just exit the dungeon and accept the item losses (didn't really have anything important) but I've recruited a Dratini and I really don't want to lose it! Here's the password:

S???0 MRFP41?? 4YH?4
?M??? ?PP20?P? ?5KH?
??Y?R +1??R7?? YFR2(...)

If anyone could help that would be great! I know this is a really old game though, so I'm not expecting a quick response. I'll edit this once I get help/give up on waiting.
A-OK MAIL PW:
S???0 MPPP41?0 JYH?4
?MP?4 ?PR20?P7 ?5KH?
?-Y?R +1??R7.? YFR2.

The periods "." may need to be changed to ellipsis "(...)" though. Hope it helps.

Reaction score

S???0 MRFP41?? 4YH?4
?M??? ?PP20?P? ?5KH?
??Y?R +1??R7?? YFR2(...)

A-OK MAIL PW:
S???0 MPPP41?0 JYH?4
?MP?4 ?PR20?P7 ?5KH?
?-Y?R +1??R7.? YFR2.

The periods "." may need to be changed to ellipsis "(...)" though. Hope it helps.
Thank you so much! It's really appreciated. Here's the Thank-You Mail Password:

S?4?0 MPYP41?0 ♂YH?4
?MP?4 [email protected]?P7 ?5KH?
6-Y?R +1??R7(...)4 YFR2(...)

Thanks again!

Reaction score
@Johto Trainer; It's ok i don't have a R/B PMD (only Sky).

So I used a mail converter to help you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ohh! Cool, I didn't know something like that existed. That's a very handy tool c:

Reaction score
Anyone know if Charizard are capable of walking on water? (Not the shallow water that all pokes can walk on, but the deep water that is used as a type of pseudo-wall between routes)

I know flying types can, but I read somewhere that Charizard, despite being part flying, isn't registered in the game as having the abilities of flying types.

I hope to evolve my Charmander, but if I'm going to have to give up my item-enduced immunity to all fire type weaknesses, then I at least want to be able to roam on the water without a Mobile Scarf :T

EDIT: Nevermind, i just gave myself a wonder mail s code to recruit a Charizard and tried him out in Craggy Coast. Turns out what i heard was correct, Charizard cannot "fly"/walk over water even though it's a flying type. I'm thinking this may be because the other flying type idle/walking animation shows them flying, whereas Charizard's just shows it walking. meh.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Tris79
Thanks for rescuing me! Here's the Thank-You Mail with a Reviver Seed:

+2-7WN Y6W+#9 627=SC
2P7&RK =T91-T 9H3-%&
N2M4S6 Q=M9+5 &R-2=0

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hello? Can anyone help me? Here's the data...

Game: Sky (American)
Team: Red Leaf
Dungeon: Bottomless Sea (B39F, this floor and the floor before it contains a Monster House, it's actually why I was defeated...)
Password:
X7&4P6 &J5+4M [email protected]
-#7&N& WPT=1& 52W6Y7
%#YY=Q W70MCX SPF923
Reward: Link Box

Thanks a lot!
A-OK Mail:
J#FKRN 7PF4T7 RXK%#1
K08&7= HS0QX0 +8FPPY
QX5FQH &JCFC9 [email protected]##

Lemme know if i wrote it down correctly.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I need some help.
game:sky(American)
Team:Zapingeves
Dungeon: Zero Isle West(B15F)
password:
8NT=M1 [email protected] XKF717
6WH&T6 6=KJPJ 6NP5PF
0-96FS =YF=9K +01YK7

Hope I did that right...

Reaction score
Thanks!
R2XKWT FJ79N9 J9MF00
R=N&%2 Y7%F26 &NJRXT
-=91T0 +0HXKM N0YMT#
Reward:Reviver seed
I hope I did that right...

totally fangirling out
Reaction score
alright, i got ko'd in blue rescue team help anybody?

i'm in sky tower, somewhere around level 20-25 i think.
i got killed 'cause i warped into a monster house. I COULD SEE THE STAIRS
i'm a chikorita, Meg. partners are Cyndaquil, Burner, and Absol, Disaster. team name is Johto

Wondermaill is
?1??F4R...0-???T♀7?M
?4????PP78?H??M!H?
??S?Y♀3??15??X...Q1?

(if that doesn't work take a p out of the second line, i might have typed it wrong when i wrote it down)

Reaction score

i'm a chikorita, Meg. partners are Cyndaquil, Burner, and Absol, Disaster. team name is Johto

Wondermaill is
?1??F4R...0-???T♀7?M
?4????PP78?H??M!H?
??S?Y♀3??15??X...Q1?

(if that doesn't work take a p out of the second line, i might have typed it wrong when i wrote it down)
Lemme know if i typed it right:

?1?1F 4PN0-??6 ♂♀7?M
?46?M ?PR78?HX ?M!H?
?♂S?Y ♀3??159? X...Q1?

totally fangirling out
Reaction score

Wondermaill is
?1??F4R...0-???T♀7?M
?4????PP78?H??M!H?
??S?Y♀3??15??X...Q1?

Lemme know if i typed it right:

?1?1F 4PN0-??6 ♂♀7?M
?46?M ?PR78?HX ?M!H?
?♂S?Y ♀3??159? X...Q1?

Thanks! here you go:
?111F4P...0-??6♀♀7?M
?46?M?PR78?HX?M!H?
C♂S?Y♀3??1594X...Q1?