• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

FAQ: Mystery Dungeon Help Thread

hurristat

the future is not written
Reaction score
pmdbanner.png

Recently it has come to our attention that a thread where Bulbagardeners can help other Bulbagardeners in their Mystery Dungeon quests was needed. So in this thread you can do the following:

Ask for:
  • Rescues/A-Ok Mail
  • Tips on Dungeons, move-sets, team advice, etc.
  • Wondermail (S) Codes for recruits, rewards, items, etc.

Please keep in mind though that when you post, make note somewhere in your post which game(s) you're playing, as well as what region (European/American).
Try to be as detailed as possible when asking for help, the more you tell us, the easier it'll be to get help.

Rules:
  • All forum rules apply.
  • Again, be detailed in your requests (if you make any).
  • To avoid any confusion, if you posted an SOS-Mail and have since been rescued, go back and either strike through the text or replace it noting you've been rescued.
  • Only post SOS-Mail if you don't plan on having someone else rescue you.
  • Please refrain from advertizing false rewards or codes.
  • Be sure to triple check your codes to be sure you typed them correctly.
  • If your rescue/provided code entails a Monster House, be sure to make note of that.
  • And have fun! :)

Helpful Links:
Mystery Dungeon Travelog
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Discussion Thread
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth/Gates to Infinity Discussion Thread
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue locations
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Time/Darkness/Sky locations

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure this is where this goes:

Alright, so I'm playing Blue Rescue team and I've fainted in a dungeon. The dungeon is Wyvern Cave. I would just exit the dungeon and accept the item losses (didn't really have anything important) but I've recruited a Dratini and I really don't want to lose it! Here's the password:

S???0 MRFP41?? 4YH?4
?M??? ?PP20?P? ?5KH?
??Y?R +1??R7?? YFR2(...)

If anyone could help that would be great! I know this is a really old game though, so I'm not expecting a quick response. I'll edit this once I get help/give up on waiting.

Alright, so I'm playing Blue Rescue team and I've fainted in a dungeon. The dungeon is Wyvern Cave. I would just exit the dungeon and accept the item losses (didn't really have anything important) but I've recruited a Dratini and I really don't want to lose it! Here's the password:

S???0 MRFP41?? 4YH?4
?M??? ?PP20?P? ?5KH?
??Y?R +1??R7?? YFR2(...)

If anyone could help that would be great! I know this is a really old game though, so I'm not expecting a quick response. I'll edit this once I get help/give up on waiting.

A-OK MAIL PW:
S???0 MPPP41?0 JYH?4
?MP?4 ?PR20?P7 ?5KH?
?-Y?R +1??R7.? YFR2.

The periods "." may need to be changed to ellipsis "(...)" though. Hope it helps.

S???0 MRFP41?? 4YH?4
?M??? ?PP20?P? ?5KH?
??Y?R +1??R7?? YFR2(...)

A-OK MAIL PW:
S???0 MPPP41?0 JYH?4
?MP?4 ?PR20?P7 ?5KH?
?-Y?R +1??R7.? YFR2.

The periods "." may need to be changed to ellipsis "(...)" though. Hope it helps.

Thank you so much! It's really appreciated. Here's the Thank-You Mail Password:

S?4?0 MPYP41?0 ♂YH?4
?MP?4 ?P@20?P7 ?5KH?
6-Y?R +1??R7(...)4 YFR2(...)

Thanks again!

Anyone know if Charizard are capable of walking on water? (Not the shallow water that all pokes can walk on, but the deep water that is used as a type of pseudo-wall between routes)

I know flying types can, but I read somewhere that Charizard, despite being part flying, isn't registered in the game as having the abilities of flying types.

I hope to evolve my Charmander, but if I'm going to have to give up my item-enduced immunity to all fire type weaknesses, then I at least want to be able to roam on the water without a Mobile Scarf :T

EDIT: Nevermind, i just gave myself a wonder mail s code to recruit a Charizard and tried him out in Craggy Coast. Turns out what i heard was correct, Charizard cannot "fly"/walk over water even though it's a flying type. I'm thinking this may be because the other flying type idle/walking animation shows them flying, whereas Charizard's just shows it walking. meh.

Last edited:
@Tris79
Thanks for rescuing me! Here's the Thank-You Mail with a Reviver Seed:

+2-7WN Y6W+#9 627=SC
2P7&RK =T91-T 9H3-%&
N2M4S6 Q=M9+5 &R-2=0

@Axel Evans Sharp;

I rescued you.
Here is the code:
4&MNNF XST5P8 RRCQTX
487&5@ HF-KR@ &RH7PM
PR&%T@ 5C5WJN P&6715.

Hello? Can anyone help me? Here's the data...

Game: Sky (American)
Team: Red Leaf
Dungeon: Bottomless Sea (B39F, this floor and the floor before it contains a Monster House, it's actually why I was defeated...)
Password:
X7&4P6 &J5+4M ST=P@9
-#7&N& WPT=1& 52W6Y7
%#YY=Q W70MCX SPF923
Reward: Link Box

Thanks a lot!

A-OK Mail:
J#FKRN 7PF4T7 RXK%#1
K08&7= HS0QX0 +8FPPY
QX5FQH &JCFC9 1SH@##

Lemme know if i wrote it down correctly.

Last edited:
I need some help.
game:sky(American)
Team:Zapingeves
Dungeon: Zero Isle West(B15F)
password:
8NT=M1 8SXP@7 XKF717
6WH&T6 6=KJPJ 6NP5PF
0-96FS =YF=9K +01YK7

Hope I did that right...

Thanks!
R2XKWT FJ79N9 J9MF00
R=N&%2 Y7%F26 &NJRXT
-=91T0 +0HXKM N0YMT#
Reward:Reviver seed
I hope I did that right...

alright, i got ko'd in blue rescue team help anybody?

i'm in sky tower, somewhere around level 20-25 i think.
i got killed 'cause i warped into a monster house. I COULD SEE THE STAIRS
i'm a chikorita, Meg. partners are Cyndaquil, Burner, and Absol, Disaster. team name is Johto

Wondermaill is
?1??F4R...0-???T♀7?M
?4????PP78?H??M!H?
??S?Y♀3??15??X...Q1?

(if that doesn't work take a p out of the second line, i might have typed it wrong when i wrote it down)

i'm a chikorita, Meg. partners are Cyndaquil, Burner, and Absol, Disaster. team name is Johto

Wondermaill is
?1??F4R...0-???T♀7?M
?4????PP78?H??M!H?
??S?Y♀3??15??X...Q1?

(if that doesn't work take a p out of the second line, i might have typed it wrong when i wrote it down)

Lemme know if i typed it right:

?1?1F 4PN0-??6 ♂♀7?M
?46?M ?PR78?HX ?M!H?
?♂S?Y ♀3??159? X...Q1?

Wondermaill is
?1??F4R...0-???T♀7?M
?4????PP78?H??M!H?
??S?Y♀3??15??X...Q1?

Lemme know if i typed it right:

?1?1F 4PN0-??6 ♂♀7?M
?46?M ?PR78?HX ?M!H?
?♂S?Y ♀3??159? X...Q1?

Thanks! here you go:
?111F4P...0-??6♀♀7?M
?46?M?PR78?HX?M!H?
C♂S?Y♀3??1594X...Q1?

98#S0% 0J0XTT 2&H040
-7R&X8 #C6W4# HY720W
706#@C %6@M+3 QRHF8-
Time
Crevice cave 4th floor
Im a weavile with Magmortar and machamp

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom