• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

FAQ: Mystery Dungeon Help Thread

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4)

So I'm back with more Mystery Dungeon questions. For a quick re-cap, I got my first egg right before Dusknoir took me and my partner to the future, so there are a few questions related to that.

1) How long will it take for me to get back to the present so I can check on my egg?
2) Can it hatch into anything? Or are there only specific Pokemon it can hatch into?
3) How long does it take to hatch?
4) I think I might have found a glitched mission. It's in Mt. Bristle, and I have to deliver a Scanner Orb to Anorith. But every time I attempt the mission, I find Anorith, but I can never find the scanner orb, thus causing me to fail the mission because the item is never there. Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong?

1) it'll be quite a while iirc
2) it will hatch into one of the pokemon from whatever dungeon you were just in (the one that caused it to be a reward)
3) i've estimated to be about 3-5 dungeon missions, but it depends
4) try using a locator orb or some x-ray specs (or w/e that item is that lets you see items on a map) to find it

Oh, there's one more question I forgot. What are the chances of getting an egg as a reward, anyways? I know it's more common to get it from Magnezone, but I got mine from an Oddish.

I need help in Explorers of Time

Well, i was playing mystery dungeon then i saw a lone sandshrew, it was just like all the other sandshrew i saw, but with steroids. It uses rollout and knocks me out in 3 hits.

I need help getting saved. The password for the SOS mail is: 2013-12-04_22-37-37_252.jpg
&+7=11 +H624& X5PXSS 7RH&TF @=KQ3# 6Q64MK K-2NF& 9X%89K -H1=KN :thumbup:

Last edited:
Re: I need help in Explorers of Time

Well, i was playing mystery dungeon then i saw a lone sandshrew, it was just like all the other sandshrew i saw, but with steroids. It uses rollout and knocks me out in 3 hits.

I need help getting saved. The password for the SOS mail is: View attachment 91862

which game and real world version you playing (like North American or European/PAL)?

Re: I need help in Explorers of Time

I need help getting saved. The password for the SOS mail is: View attachment 91862

which game and real world version you playing (like North American or European/PAL)?

Im playing explorers of time and north american

ah it seems the host to the sos conversion site i've frequented over the years has changed their urls, and i can't seem to track down where they've moved to. Sorry :(
Hopefully someone else might be able to help, but it seems kind of unlikely :/

ah it seems the host to the sos conversion site i've frequented over the years has changed their urls, and i can't seem to track down where they've moved to. Sorry :(
Hopefully someone else might be able to help, but it seems kind of unlikely :/

Oh Ok. Thanks

Gates to Infinity Kyruem

I picked Snivy and Pikachu,yet i didnt even die against Kyruem.It doesnt make sense considering he came by later and froze Hydregion and then attacked you like a piece of cake and acted all invincible.Anyway,was it because he was near the Bittercold and it weakened him?Was that intentional by Gamefreak?Or was he just easy.Also,is there a way to rematch him?

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom