• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mystery Dungeon to GBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Te-em

I want to rp!
Reaction score
Is there a Mystery Dungeon to Game Boy Colour? I think I saw one on Internet, but I could be wrong and now I can't find it anywhere. I also think someone said there was one to GBC. Does anyone know if there is a MD to GBC or not, and if there is why does no one ever talk about it?

There was never a PMD for the old Gameboy's.

It was a fairly recent game. So, no there wasn't one.

Probably the GBA MD that has GBC-looking graphics and I was mistaken.

There is a Mystery Dungeon game for Game Boy Color. However, it is not a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game.

Mystery Dungeon games are all over...some of them are their own franchise, and some take characters from Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy, Pokémon, etc.

While the Pokémon versions are only on the GBA and DS, other versions have been appearing since the SNES days.

You're not wrong I played this game myself in a game boy color I've been researching why I wanted to play it again.

Nope, there's no Pokémon Mystery Dungeon for GBC. The first ones were Blue Rescue Team and Red Rescue Team for DS and GBA respectively.

The only Mystery Dungeon game for GB is Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer GB.

EDIT: There's also a Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer GB 2 for the Game Boy Color.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom