• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mystery Egg event coming stateside: Toys 'R' Us to partner with TPCi for anime-based

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Mystery Egg event coming stateside: Toys 'R' Us to partner with TPCi for anime-based distribution

The Pokémon Company International and Toys 'R' Us are teaming up for the English equivalent of the Japanese Mystery Egg event. The similarly-named Secret Egg event will take place from April 27 through May 31 at participating stores, where players with Pokémon Black and White Versions can receive an Egg containing one of three Pokémon: Axew, Pansage, or Pidove.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Mystery Egg event coming stateside: Toys 'R' Us to partner with TPCi for anime-ba

Oh, man!
Great news for you guys, but I don't live in USA.
Well, hopefully, this event will be released over the wi-fi soon..

Re: Mystery Egg event coming stateside: Toys 'R' Us to partner with TPCi for anime-ba

oh yay!! -.-''

thats so not fair!!!! really!!!

Ugh... I'm tired of going back and forth to GameStop and Toys 'R' Us. Is it possible for them to have more than one Wi-Fi event at the same time? For BW, it looks like there's extra room for other events too when you choose which giveaway to download.

will they have special egg moves or something, if not, i'm not going to Toys 'R' Us for a commen pokemon.

no, unfortunatley. In fact, Cilan's pansage is the only one with a full moveset yet.

OMG! 0.0 I can't believe they didn't make it a WiFi event! T_________T Well, I hope it becomes one after the Liberty Pass event is over, what a let down :\
I wonder if they'll release Ash's Zuruggu (Scraggy) event in the U.S. If they do, it better be WiFi =.=

Every episode through May 21? Isn't that episode supposed to air May 28?

Well, I'm excited for this. Might wait until my birthday, though.

TRU? Meh, I'm not going all the way out there for a chance to hatch a Level 1 Pidove. It'd probably get it if it was at Gamestop, though.

will they have special egg moves or something, if not, i'm not going to Toys 'R' Us for a commen pokemon.

They're all based on characters from the animé: Ash's Pidove, Iris' Axew and Cilan's Pansage and have their movesets. These mystery eggs are more of a novel thing than anything particularly special, in my opinion.

Although I don't think much of the eggs myself, I do think it is rather neat of TPCI to do the event as well.

I don't see the Scraggy egg being at stores though, as if I'm remembering correctly there weren't any other eggs available for download at that time and well, that egg isn't really all that special either.
Edit: I'm being silly. The egg is different to the others in that it has two moves that Ash's Scraggy has never used before, and that the PokéDex never mentioned when Ash scanned its moves. It will be interesting to see if it does go on to learn those moves or not.

good news for me.

I Don't live in the USA and the anime is a bit behind to see this event soon

I don't understand why it's so hard for Nintendo to make it a Wi-Fi event. I live in the US, but there isn't a single Toys 'R Us anywhere near where I live, so like the Arceus and Regigigas (which was the only freaking way to get the other Regis without Pal Park -- what were they thinking?!) back in Generation IV, I have no choice but to miss out on this. Boo.

i probably wont get it. The pokemon is nothing special and it has set IVs and stats. Plus if I dont get the Pokes I want like the Axew, I wouldnt want to keep going to TRU. With any luck id end up with only Pansage though having Pidove before the 1st gym would be nice

i will probally get pansage in the egg because i like that pokemon

Will get it as usual.

Cool beans, though I don't live near enough to a TRU to justify going for the event. S'alright, it's not like the egg holds anything exclusive.

I might go just for the heck of it. o.o I want Ash's Pidove and Cilan's Pansage!

I don't think I'll go. None of the pokemon are that special anyway.

We needs more Wi Fi events. Saves gas wasteing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom