• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mystery Egg event coming stateside: Toys 'R' Us to partner with TPCi for anime-based

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mystery Egg event coming stateside: Toys 'R' Us to partner with TPCi for anime-ba

Yeah, you can get all 3 Pokemon in the game normally, But an Event is an Event. It's Mystery/Secret Egg! :D There's a suspense....... You don't know what you're gonna get! It could be a Pidove, an Axew, or a Pansage!

Re: Mystery Egg event coming stateside: Toys 'R' Us to partner with TPCi for anime-ba

I tried downloading it to my game but couldn't. What should I have done?

I tried downloading it to my game but couldn't. What should I have done?

Was your wireless connection on?

Just got back from a day trip for this . . . daughter got Pidove, I got Pansear in Black and Axew in White. She also picked up a Snivy reversible plush (he turns inside-out into his own Pokeball; very cute) and I got one of the older Celebi plush to hang from my rearview. I'm such a geek.

My store in Canada said they dont have it yet.

Ugh,so pissed.

Just got back from a day trip for this . . . daughter got Pidove, I got Pansear in Black and Axew in White. She also picked up a Snivy reversible plush (he turns inside-out into his own Pokeball; very cute) and I got one of the older Celebi plush to hang from my rearview. I'm such a geek.

You are the best parent ever, imo. XD to have your parents play pokemon would be pretty awesome.

At least you got a decent spread of pokes as well.

Well, the Gamestop in my area now has a router, but the closest Toys Я Us is too far away. It would've been nice, but it's not worth the gas money.

Bummer.

You are the best parent ever, imo. XD to have your parents play pokemon would be pretty awesome.

At least you got a decent spread of pokes as well.

AWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I seriously think more parents should give it a shot. I've had so much fun not only on my own, but having something to do with my kid that we can both be on equal ground on (although her memory for what Poke is what type etc is a lot better than mine).

We need a Pokeparents Club. XD

You, sir, are awesome. I bow to you. :unworthy:

Prime headed out on Saturday and got mine. I've got Pidove on Black and Pansear on White. Since Prime's letting his sit a while, I have no idea if he got Axew. (He got his egg a few days before he nabbed mine.) If Prime did luck out and get Axew, I'm gonna be so jealous; why, oh why should I be stuck with a Pidove?! :lol:

Yeah, you can get all 3 Pokemon in the game normally, But an Event is an Event. It's Mystery/Secret Egg! :D There's a suspense....... You don't know what you're gonna get! It could be a Pidove, an Axew, or a Pansage!

:/ It's ones that are the same as the anime, with the same moves e.t.c. Not just any old Axew, Pidove or Pansage :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom