• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mystery Egg event coming stateside: Toys 'R' Us to partner with TPCi for anime-based

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mystery Egg event coming stateside: Toys 'R' Us to partner with TPCi for anime-ba

Just out of curiosity, couldn't you SR for which egg you get?
The Egg is chosen when you download the gift I believe. And since that saves immediately...

Re: Mystery Egg event coming stateside: Toys 'R' Us to partner with TPCi for anime-ba

Why can't this be in the UK as well, I'd quite like an axew. Thhptt to you Nintendo.

Why can't this be in the UK as well, I'd quite like an axew. Thhptt to you Nintendo.

The Axew isn't really anything special aside from being Iris' in the show. XD

And you can get one in Mistralton Cave very easily.

Well I got axew, yay!

I just got the egg today. Went in, TRU had all these Pokemon displays up near the front door, selling cards and stuff.

I just got my egg yesterday. It hatched into a Pansage. ^^

Now I need to play my Black version and find out what's inside my other egg.

Well I got axew, yay!

Cool, lucky you! :ksmile: My friend and I are going within the hour. It's quite a drive for us. I can't wait!

On the Facebook event everyone who is going "I want Axew!" is getting told that they can easily catch or breed one within the game... :disgust: They're missing the point: one can also catch Pansage or Pidove, but of the three Axew is the coolest (to me, anyway) so if you're going to the event, what's wrong with wanting one more than the rest? I've already got a Simisage I love and don't care for Pidove; I have my Swoobat Nosferatu to fly me around. So I want Axew!! :crush:

But I probably won't get it... My luck with these kinds of things is awful... I bet I get Pidove. :bheart:

I don't think they're missing the point: this is to promote the anime, and what you get is what you get. And you can catch all three of them in the wild, so :3

I don't think they're missing the point: this is to promote the anime, and what you get is what you get. And you can catch all three of them in the wild, so :3

I know! I just don't see what's wrong with wanting one event Pokemon over another especially since you can only have one of the three (forget the ones you can catch in the wild; they're not event Pokemon, and not as "special", whatever that means, lol.) People who hope to get Axew seem to get flak for expressing that wish. Well, whatever --I got Axew, so I AM HAPPY!!! :party: My luck with these things is usually horrid, I walked around while at Toys R Us waiting for it to hatch, and when it did I had to choke back a squeal. :kawaii:

My friend got Pidove, though, so he isn't as thrilled. :sweatlol:

I passed by Toys 'R' Us because it was on our way, and I got Axew from the egg. What a pleasant surprise. :p

I looked around inside some, and marveled at the utterly gigantic Pokémon display. But of course, I didn't buy anything.
I wanted to, though...

I passed by Toys 'R' Us because it was on our way, and I got Axew from the egg. What a pleasant surprise. :p

I looked around inside some, and marveled at the utterly gigantic Pokémon display. But of course, I didn't buy anything.
I wanted to, though...

Grats on getting Axew! :thumbup: I did buy something --I got SUCH an amazing deal! Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs and Shadows of Almia for FIVE bucks each! :eek: I've never played either game so I was very happy!

The displays were pretty sweet. I forgot to take a photo...

Grats on getting Axew! :thumbup: I did buy something --I got SUCH an amazing deal! Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs and Shadows of Almia for FIVE bucks each! :eek: I've never played either game so I was very happy!

The displays were pretty sweet. I forgot to take a photo...

If they have those deals, I might be tempted to go out there and get it then :3

I don't see the point of getting the eggs when catch the pokemon in the games and breed them yourself. You can even teach them the moves of the event egg pokemon.

I don't see the point of getting the eggs when catch the pokemon in the games and breed them yourself. You can even teach them the moves of the event egg pokemon.

True, I'll give you that, but it was the first event Pokemon I could ever get (after Victini) so I was excited to get it. :blush:

Don't they have max IVs though? Mind that I'm not sure what I'm talking about, I don't understand much about IVs.

Well if this event comes near me, I might get it as a bonus for my game.

True, I'll give you that, but it was the first event Pokemon I could ever get (after Victini) so I was excited to get it. :blush:

Don't they have max IVs though? Mind that I'm not sure what I'm talking about, I don't understand much about IVs.

No, they don't have max IVs. IVs are randomly generated numbers for each pokemon that help determine that pokemon's stats -- just like any other pokemon, the event pokemon have their IVs generated randomly when they hatch.

No, they don't have max IVs. IVs are randomly generated numbers for each pokemon that help determine that pokemon's stats -- just like any other pokemon, the event pokemon have their IVs generated randomly when they hatch.

I'm so confused! Now, on the List of North American Nintendo event Pokémon in 2011, it says:

Each of the three has an IV of 31 in one stat: Attack for Pidove and Pansage, and Speed for Axew. All other IVs always random; they are not dependent on information like ID number.

...but I could SWEAR a couple of days ago it said max IVs. Clearly I am wrong, but I wonder how I got confused? :scared: I guess I read too fast.

The page has only been edited once. You may be thinking of another article.

31 IVs in one stat is max for that stat anyway.

The page has only been edited once. You may be thinking of another article.

31 IVs in one stat is max for that stat anyway.

Surely that must be the case. I've been reading so many articles on Bulbapedia these past couple of weeks that it's no wonder I may be confusing them. :sweatlol:

But then, if they do have a single maxed out stat, I wasn't entirely wrong. :cool: Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom