The cold is nigh
- Oct 17, 2018
- Reaction score
I’ll be listing some creatures from Brazilian folklore for inspiration here:
- Saci: a prankster spirit that lives in bamboo forests and goes around in a whirlwind. Could be a fun Fairy type, maybe Flying or Dark too.
- Curupira: a fire headed forest spirit with backwards feet that makes hunters get lost in the woods. Perharps it could be a Grass/Fire type.
- Headless Mule: pretty straightforward name, a woman cursed into becoming a big horse with a raging fire where her head should be. This could work as a Ghost/Fire Rapidash variant if anything.
- Mapinguari: a huge cyclop-like monster with a vertical mouth crossing its stomach and an endless appetite. I could see it being a cave dwelling pokemon.
- Boitata: a serpent made of flames that puts out forest fires and eats those who caused them. Obviously would be a fire type.
- Cuca: a crocodilian witch that kidnaps and eats naughty children. Toning down the kid murdering part, I could see a psychic type coming out of this one.