• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Name a fictional character, and the person below will assign them to an evil team!

Team galactic

The voice inside your head (the SIlvagunner Christmas Comeback Crisis)

The Voice would see the idea of restarting the entire universe as a method to eradicate all non-Jojo anime; so Team Galactic.

King Piccolo (Dragon Ball)

I don’t watch dragon ball so uh Team Magma
Anyways I’m using someone I’ve claimed-

Victor Ashford (Palworld)
As far as I’m concerned, Victor is kinda deranged so good luck-

Victor is the inventor of a 'Condensation' mechanic that essentially merges Pals together, his research base is situated in a frigid area, and his associated pal is equipped with Ice attacks despite not otherwise learning them naturally. I see such parallels to the DNA Splicers and in general B2/W2's version of Team Plasma that I'd associate him with that.

Ripper Roo (Crash Bandicoot)

Victor is the inventor of a 'Condensation' mechanic that essentially merges Pals together, his research base is situated in a frigid area, and his associated pal is equipped with Ice attacks despite not otherwise learning them naturally. I see such parallels to the DNA Splicers and in general B2/W2's version of Team Plasma that I'd associate him with that.
Ooooooh yes! Also not to mention his Partner Pal is something he made himself, plus, in one of his diary logs (I think it was 3?) he says that he succeeded in creating Shadowbeak, his partner pal, with the help of an “unknown source”, then IMMEDIATELY at the end says that “The disappearance of Alex, a research assistant, is concerning”. Sounds a bit suspicious, doesn’t it?

Anyways, I don’t play Crash Bandicoot, so idk, maybe team yell?

Back
Top Bottom