• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Name Changing.....

Steven

is against stoning.
Reaction score
I have some information I would like to know about before changing my name.

There are a couple of nominations for a name change that I have been thinking about lately. I would really like to change my name to them if I were to, but I would also like to have the security of being able to change my name back to "Darach".

I have seen some people on here get their names changed, regardless of the name changing limit that is placed upon each user, through authoritative power. So I guess my question is:

Can I change my name while having the security of knowing that I can ask a moderator or administrator to change my name back if I were to ask? (I realize this only applies if "Darach" were not be taken by a new user or a name-changing user.)

I've had an admin change my name back without any trouble and I know they'd prefer you asking them to change it back as opposed to creating a new user account.

Can I change my name while having the security of knowing that I can ask a moderator or administrator to change my name back if I were to ask? (I realize this only applies if "Darach" were not be taken by a new user or a name-changing user.)

Shoot me a pm or visitor message and I would be happy to do that for you if the time comes that you need to.

I've had an admin change my name back without any trouble and I know they'd prefer you asking them to change it back as opposed to creating a new user account.

Exactly. We're here to help, so never be afraid to ask one of us to give you a helping hand! :)

I'm pretty sure you can change your name back, but you need to wait a week or two after changing it the first time.

You can't have his name, since that is what he is known for!

You used that on Saturn, not me, which means I can use ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR!!!!!!!!

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom