• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

What should Ash's Bulbasaur and May's Venusaur be called?

• Seminalshipping

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • AvantGardeshipping

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Bombshellshipping

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Inquisitionshipping

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • GildedLilyshipping

Votes: 31 47.7%
  • Other (please note and drop suggestion)

Votes: 9 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I may or may not need a little bit of assistance coming up with a good replacement name for Dario/Damian XD; I mean, I was thinking of Carnalshipping, but...*shrug* if you have anything that might fit better...;;
Dario/Damien

Ehhh, watered down, you have Jerkshipping. For the stupid, VA pun lulz, there's BaddieMaddie (like, she did so many brats, it's amazing). For the ranch/cowboy theme (Damian's gay for it)... =p jeez, Brokeback.

StolenGoods, FireOut (Ash claimed victory over Dario with a fire-type, and claimed Damian's leftovers). BootScum (take as you will), Despicable (they are), Ignonimy ("disgrace; dishonor; public contempt; shameful or dishonorable quality or conduct or an instance of this"), and Sordid ("morally ignoble or base; vile").

LMAO BROKEBACKSHIPPING.

I love it. XD That wins pretty hard. THAT'S THE ONE~

I'd like any suggestions for Morty x Latios, please! This is what RPing does to you. You get random pairings that you suddenly kind of like and need naming!

I'd like any suggestions for Morty x Latios, please! This is what RPing does to you. You get random pairings that you suddenly kind of like and need naming!
Morty/Latios

Psychomancer, FindersKeepers, Psychometry, ClearVision (translation of clairvoyance), Cognition, IndigoChild...

Could someone name my shipping, 'Hibiki X Kotone' please?
It'd already called HeartSoulshipping.

Brock's Croagunk & Dawn's Piplup
ExxonShipping, perhaps, after the Exxon Valdez which crashed in Alaska?
(Croagunk's a poison-type, Piplup's a penguin)

Please help! I need a good name for the ship I invented: Max(Anime)xYellow(Manga) The Max that I am referring to is May's younger brother, and Yellow is the girl from the Viridian Forest who can heal Pokemon by telepathy. I came up with the name YoungsterShipping, but I think it's a bit bland. Could someone help me, please? And/or tell me what you think of my ship?

Could I possibly get some help with Misty and Ursula (Dawn's rival, aka the one in my avatar), por favor? :)

What about Houndoom/Espeon?

Or Nidoking/Weavile?

Or Scizor/Flygon?

Brock's Croagunk & Dawn's Piplup
ExxonShipping, perhaps, after the Exxon Valdez which crashed in Alaska?
(Croagunk's a poison-type, Piplup's a penguin)
o.o But, penguins are southern-hemisphere, not northern.

Please help! I need a good name for the ship I invented: Max(Anime)xYellow(Manga) The Max that I am referring to is May's younger brother, and Yellow is the girl from the Viridian Forest who can heal Pokemon by telepathy. I came up with the name YoungsterShipping, but I think it's a bit bland. Could someone help me, please? And/or tell me what you think of my ship?

Could I possibly get some help with Misty and Ursula (Dawn's rival, aka the one in my avatar), por favor? :)

What about Houndoom/Espeon?

Or Nidoking/Weavile?

Or Scizor/Flygon?
*head scratch* Now you guys come out of the woodwork? Eh...

Houndoom/Espeon is already Nekomatashipping.

Misty/Ursula
LastResort, BeachResort, Beachfront, Swansea, Brim, EtTu, EuroPop...

Max/Yellow
Harmonize...

^^ Couldn't think of anything.

Okay, I've searched and searched and I finally decided what the Max X Yellow ship I invented (Yes, Invented). At first I was going with YoungsterShipping, but I did some research as suggested and found that it was already taken (May X Tracy).
I found that, suprisingly, no one had thought to ship Max and Yellow together. All of the searches of (Max/Yellow, MaxXYellow, Max X Yellow) I tried either led me to the Pokemon Yellow game or my own references of the ship.
So, what does everyone think of HeartMindShipping? I chose this name because Yellow uses her heart to speak to Pokemon, while Max has a huge amount of knowlage about Pokemon. LT, I'm looking to you for approval.
That's perfectly fine. But I would like to point out that there is no real "Youngstershipping". The May they're taking about is Gary's sister (the equivalent of Daisy, in another manga) and the 'ship is called "Youngersshipping", not Youngster (there are 'ships that get their spelling mixed up, such as Praisonshipping when it should be Prasinoshipping). Making Youngster a free word.

Back
Top Bottom