• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

What should Ash's Bulbasaur and May's Venusaur be called?

• Seminalshipping

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • AvantGardeshipping

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Bombshellshipping

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Inquisitionshipping

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • GildedLilyshipping

Votes: 31 47.7%
  • Other (please note and drop suggestion)

Votes: 9 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Big City has something to do with White (Hilda/Touko) being the president of an agency. I'm not sure about that, but it might be a possibility.

Oh, and it's HerbiZARRE XD

I think Big City has something to do with White (Hilda/Touko) being the president of an agency. I'm not sure about that, but it might be a possibility.
Oh, and it's HerbiZARRE XD

True, but isn't that only in the PokeSpe, where she is called White? Still, I won't dwell on it...

Oh, oops! Sorry, Herbizarre. Just to contribute to the thread and not go off-topic, I do have a ship that I'll need some assistance to name; Reggie x Kenyan/Stephan?

It's okay for my name ^^

However, since I'm quite bad when it comes to naming things, I wouldn't know how to call that shipping. Maybe a name based off the zebras and breeding ? Sorry if that doesn't sound helpful XD

Mmm... Kate's japanese name has "hi" in it which can mean "sun". Lucas's japanese name means "Brightness / Splendor". Maybe a shipping name based of the sun or the brightness of things ?

Aha! I've got a good one: BrightonShipping.
Considering what you said, and the fact that the final mission in SOA is 'Execute Operation Brighton!' it works perfectly.

Alright ! I'm glad I could help ! :D (especially since I know nothing of Pokémon Ranger XD)

What's 'Neverending Romance'?

As Herbizzare said, it's the name of a website that functions as an archive for the names for each ship contained in the Pokemon Fandom. Thought I'd expand what he'd said about it. ^^"

Who comes up with these names? Like 'BigCityBluesShipper'? Where did that come from?
Anyone can, really. It depends- you can submit shipping names here on BMGf too, on the Incomplete Romance thread. Although, I don't know- is Dana going to be in charge of it now, or will Luna still be?
BigCityBluesShipper- I'm guessing "Blues" is a pun on Blue's name and the term for a depressional state. "Big City"? Hmm... I'd understand if it was Hilbert (who's supposed to be after Black, and therefore Black City too) but it's Hilda, who's after White and White Forest. No idea, sorry.

Also, I don't mind the name 'Hilda'. I like Touko better, but calling characters a color bothers me. Except Red and Blue oddly enough. I guess because Ash and Gary are so vastly different from Red and Blue (or is he actually known as Green??).

Well, Herbizzare is correct in what he said, and in that particular website, he'd be known as Blue, for the sake that it's in English and thus, English names are used.

Much appreciated both of you! Thanks! ^^

Um, help please? Could anyone think of a name for these two pairings:

Golurk x Claydol
Golett x Baltoy

Leave it to me to go for the weird ones, I know. :sweatlol:

I've been mulling them over, but I've got nothing so far. Help would be appreciated!

Since both families have been created / crafted by hymans, maybe a name can come up with that fact ?

What names do you have so far ?

Now that I think of it... Both Pokémons are able to raise above the ground (through the Fly HM / Levitate ability) and both of them are part Ground-type. I don't know if this helps, but anything can help ^^

Last edited:
I've got some ideas!
CrafterShipping
HumadeShipping
HandmadeShipping
RocketToyShipping
AAAAAND I'll come up with more crappy ones later~XD

Anyone can, really. It depends- you can submit shipping names here on BMGf too, on the Incomplete Romance thread. Although, I don't know- is Dana going to be in charge of it now, or will Luna still be?
It's still me in charge. =)

Um, help please? Could anyone think of a name for these two pairings:

Golurk x Claydol
Golett x Baltoy
The Golett line is based on the golem, the Baltoy line is based on the doguu, and both are made of clay, so:

Golett x Baltoy
Claydoll, Geppetto (after Pinocchio's father, as these are figures turned real), Figurine...

Golurk/Claydol
Spaceman (due to the doguu being seen as representation of aliens and Golurk's ability to fly without a need for breathing, thus would likely be able to escape the atmosphere), Humanlike...

I'd like help with a certain shipping I've had in mind. <3

My main character, Rosendorf Gray, and the Psychic-type Elite Four member of Unova, Caitlin. <3

I absolutely adore her feisty princess-like behavior. <3 <3 <3

And my character (as well as me </3 ;;;), Rosendorf, is a glutton for "princessy" women.

Rosendorf comes from Pastoria City, a swampy area, where he came to know and love the swamp-life. As he traveled the world with his beloved Pokemon, and met Caitlin, he fell head over heels for her. But, she simply yawned and played hard to get, though she secretely likes him. Or so he desperately hopes. </3 ;;;

Well here's one....
GrayPsychologyShipping?
or
SwampyRayShipping?
maybe
HeelsOfTheSwampShipping?
how about
PastoriaRoseShipping?

I'm not good with names. :p

I'm curious, does a shipping name already exist for Darkrai x Mew? (This might have not been the right place to ask this, sorry. >.<; )

I'm curious, does a shipping name already exist for Darkrai x Mew? (This might have not been the right place to ask this, sorry. >.<; )
No, this is the right place to ask. You can ask in the List of Shippers thread too, it's not like we'd turn you away ;P

The ship is already called LightinDarknessShipping~

No, this is the right place to ask. You can ask in the List of Shippers thread too, it's not like we'd turn you away ;P

The ship is already called LightinDarknessShipping~

Aw man, I was hoping that it wasn't named. PlayfulNightmareshipping was what I was calling them. Oh well. At least I know it exists~ >w<

Back
Top Bottom