• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

What should Ash's Bulbasaur and May's Venusaur be called?

• Seminalshipping

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • AvantGardeshipping

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Bombshellshipping

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Inquisitionshipping

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • GildedLilyshipping

Votes: 31 47.7%
  • Other (please note and drop suggestion)

Votes: 9 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's see... Gardenia is a Gym Leader specialized in Grass-types Pokémons... Jessiebelle has a Vileplume and she is very bossy.

StunSporeShipping, maybe ? Jessiebelle threatened James with that move in the Anime and this could fit well with Gardenia, considering this attack is mostly seen on Grass-type Pokémons. Of course, another name might be better than that one, but this is what I'm offering.

Not bad... at first I was thining about something with (vine)whip because of Jessiebelle as well as Gardenia´s hidden masochistic tendencies (the episode when she first met Cacnea), but it was already taken. StunSpore should work, too. (Or maybe it could contain Cacnea or James for some added reference?). I´ve never named a ship before and didn´t know it is not that easy :D

Not bad... at first I was thining about something with (vine)whip because of Jessiebelle as well as Gardenia´s hidden masochistic tendencies (the episode when she first met Cacnea), but it was already taken. StunSpore should work, too. (Or maybe it could contain Cacnea or James for some added reference?). I´ve never named a ship before and didn´t know it is not that easy :D

well you could try PowerWhipshipping or GrassRopeShipping(japenese name for grass knot)

StunSporeShipping or GrassRopeShipping would be my choices. But the latter would fit more with Jessiebelle's character, since she is described on Bulbapedia with a "dominatrix" personality.

Oh god those innuendos O__O

sorry, i actually just named koga/whitney as stunsporeshipping D;

perhaps Chateaushipping? in the games gardenia appears at the old chateau, and since jessiebelle is supposed to be a rich southern belle, i think a french word seems fitting...

Either GrassRopeShipping or ChateauShipping, then.

Do we have a shipping name for Stephan and Butch?

Yes, I know what I did there.

GrassWhip sounds alright I guess. At least that keeps Jessiebelle's "dominatrix" personality.

Oh god this is sounding perverted, dahell brain

Double post, sorry about that :

Can anyone help me name Hitmonlee X Venusaur ? I've thought of SolarKickShipping, but I don't think it's that good of a name.

Okay, you mightn't like my suggestion, as it's very plain and tedious- but GreenBeltShipping. Not just due to the fact green as a colour represents plants, and belt is often an indicator of level of mastery in many martial arts, but also that in Taekwondo, a martial art associated with kicking, the Green Belt is associated with a growing plant (which symbolises one's power in this case) in its entourage to bloom. It's quite plain, though.

It's plain, but I like the meaning behind it. Thanks for the suggestion :D

Any name for Marlon/Elesa and Marlon/Skyla yet? I'm not great at naming stuff at all, hahah.

Any name for Marlon/Elesa and Marlon/Skyla yet? I'm not great at naming stuff at all, hahah.

those are tough ones the best i can do atm is
ElectrolysisShipper for Marlon & Elsea
WaterVapourShipper for Marlon & Skyla

Any names for Ash/Gary/Barry. Are ships allowed to include 3 people?

Out of interest what is the name for the ship of Ash and Barry?

Back
Top Bottom