• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

What should Ash's Bulbasaur and May's Venusaur be called?

• Seminalshipping

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • AvantGardeshipping

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Bombshellshipping

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Inquisitionshipping

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • GildedLilyshipping

Votes: 31 47.7%
  • Other (please note and drop suggestion)

Votes: 9 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any suggestions for Zapdos x Darkrai, please?

DarkLightningShipper, (Sabrepulse track title + combines like atributes) PowerOutageShipper or just OutageShipper (Power is electric, power outage is dark) Where'sTheBillShipper(if you don't pay your electric bill, they turn off your lights, thus throwing you into darkness) FaultyBulbShipper (Lightbulb is electric, if it goes bad, you're in darkness) and, worst comes to absolute worse, LikeAStreamOfBat'sPissShipper ("I meant, sir, that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark.") Actually, I think I'll keep that one, I know where it's better suited.

Last edited:
Well, can somebody think for name for

SatoshixUrara/AshxUrsula

and

Urara's GabitexSatoshi's Fukamaru/Ursula's GabitexAsh's Gible?

I realy don't have a wast imagination *sobs*.

I need help coming up with a name for Murph/Kate (Pokemon Ranger). Any suggestions?

I need help coming up with a name for Murph/Kate (Pokemon Ranger). Any suggestions?

JustEndTheSongShipping?(Reference to what happens after you bring Murph the seven evolved forms of Eevee as part of a mission.) Or perhaps SonqizzoverShipping? (Kid606 track, sounds like "song is over," refers to same scene)

JustEndTheSongShipping?(Reference to what happens after you bring Murph the seven evolved forms of Eevee as part of a mission.) Or perhaps SonqizzoverShipping? (Kid606 track, sounds like "song is over," refers to same scene)

I really do like the idea of it being JustEndTheSongShipping, but it is really kind of long.
My only real idea is AwesomeSuperstarShipping. That actually is longer, now that I think about it (^^;) but it involves less capitalization.

Thanks for the suggestions! ^.^

Could someone help me name Kanata/Kelly x Red (From FR!LG)?
Also what's the name for Wally x Yellow?
Thanks
xoxoxo~Miyuki (Look at me trying to be cool, i'm so pathetic it even makes me laugh.)

Ash/Ursula is already Outburstshipping.
EDIT: And Red/Kelly is Kanatashipping. It was named this round.

Ash's Gible/Ursula's Gabite

Spartacus (after the Showtime series Spartacus: Blood and Sand), Candygram (after the land shark skit on SNL), JetSetRadio (nothing to do with the videogame, it's just a sexy thing to say)....

Wally/Yellow

HandleWithCare, Fragile, Heedless, Preserve, BigHeart, GenderSuspect (Wally does seem to get treated like a girl)...

@Lawnmowergirl: You /could/ modify the name if you like it. Drop the "just" will get you EndTheSongshipping, which does seem shorter.

Last edited:
o_O I just thought of something...BidoofxSunfloraxLoudred. I was thinking maybe Rescueshipping, 'cause they all manage to save each other ^^. But that name's taken in another fanverse so I wasn't entirely sure.

If it exists in another fandom and it doesn't in ours, it's free. However, we do have a Rescueshipping on our side too, so it is regrettably taken for use.

I thought this shipping up a LONG time ago, but I haven't gotten around to putting it up until now.
IcexKate. You know, from the second pokemon ranger game? I NEED a name for this shipping! NEED one.

I thought this shipping up a LONG time ago, but I haven't gotten around to putting it up until now.
IcexKate. You know, from the second pokemon ranger game? I NEED a name for this shipping! NEED one.

there already is a name for it.
icecastleshipping, i believe?
i tried naming it myself but was too late~~ oh the pain ;A;

@GijinkaGlaceon
Maybe... LoudMouthShipping?
Because, Loudreds... well... loud. And Sunflora has this overeager loud voice. And Bidoof... I dunno.

o_O I just thought of something...BidoofxSunfloraxLoudred. I was thinking maybe Rescueshipping, 'cause they all manage to save each other ^^. But that name's taken in another fanverse so I wasn't entirely sure.
LawnmowerShipping (Lawnmowers can cut plants, and have you heard the sound on one in action?)

Any suggestions for BanettexKirlia

and

MespritxTorterra. For this one,I was thinking of ReturningHomeShipping, since you return to Lake Verity to defend Mesprit, or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom