• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

What should Ash's Bulbasaur and May's Venusaur be called?

• Seminalshipping

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • AvantGardeshipping

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Bombshellshipping

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Inquisitionshipping

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • GildedLilyshipping

Votes: 31 47.7%
  • Other (please note and drop suggestion)

Votes: 9 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do Rika/Iono and Rika/Grusha/Iono have ship names yet? I feel like the former at least has a name, but I can’t find anything…
I can't find a darn thing for Rika/Iono even though there's an abundance of fanart for it...
How about MagnetRiseShipping? Magnet Rise is an Electric-type move that gives the user immunity to Ground.

Rika/Grusha/Iono... maybe TundraStormShipping?
Tundra refers to areas of permafrost (frozen soil; Ground and Ice) and thunderstorms obviously bring lightning (Electric).

I'm not sure how to turn in ship names, but how about VoltTackleShipping for Yellow (Pokespe) and Ash (Pokemon anime), unless they already have one...?

I'm not sure how to turn in ship names, but how about VoltTackleShipping for Yellow (Pokespe) and Ash (Pokemon anime), unless they already have one...?
Ash/Yellow seems to already be called BenevolentShipping!

This thread is where people can ask for help coming up with names for pairings that don't have one yet.
You can see the list of existing ship names and submit your own new ones here instead :)

Ash/Yellow seems to already be called BenevolentShipping!

This thread is where people can ask for help coming up with names for pairings that don't have one yet.
You can see the list of existing ship names and submit your own new ones here instead :)
Oh I didn't know that! :0 Cool! Thank you!

Does anyone have any shipping names for Carmine & Drayton or Amarys & Lacey?

DragroseilleShipping - Drayton & Carmine

Can't find any names for Amarys and Lacey, but I could just be looking in the wrong places! So may I propose HeartShapedHandsShipping for them?

Does anyone have any ship names for Lucas/Leaf?

The only words I have in terms of ideas are "evergreen" because leaves (yeah I dunno with that one), and "timeless" due to Lucas being a sync pair with Dialga. Both words' connections to concepts of eternity and lasting forever happen to be a coincidence I've also come to like.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any ship names for Lucas/Leaf?

The only words I have in terms of ideas are "evergreen" because leaves (yeah I dunno with that one), and "timeless" due to Lucas being a sync pair with Dialga. Both words' connections to concepts of eternity and lasting forever happen to be a coincidence I've also come to like.
it's currently on the neverending romance list as SunFlowerShipping, but looking that name up it seems like some people were calling elio x lillie sunflowershipping, as well as some other fandoms using it for various ships. i think it'd be up to you if you'd want to use that or an alternate name to avoid confusion. both evergreenshipping and timelessshipping are already taken, but what about maybe looking into some plants that live for a long time? i was looking into stuff and there is hostas, which i think would fit considering how distinct their leaves are and obviously leaf being named...leaf! but i dunno if i'm personally huge on how HostasShipping or HostaShipping sounds as a name. there's also the option of what i believe is an older name for hosta, funkia.

Hmm, didn't even think about other specific plants. I looked up hostas and found that they were a perennial plant, i.e., a plant that lives for more than two years, though it could also have the more broad meaning of lasting for a long time—otherwise, forever. However, PerennialShipping has already been taken by Eevee & Phanpy, so, revisiting Wiktionary, I learned that the word "perennial" can be traced back to the Latin word "perennis". What do you think of PerennisShipping?

Do Paulo and Tina have a ship name...i never see people talk about them as characters let alone them as a ship... >_<
We have 'PasioRivalShipping' for Lear, Paulo, and Tina, but nothing for Paulo and Tina alone... I'm not far enough in the Masters storyline to really have any good suggestions per se, but DratiniShipping could work I suppose, given apparently they found a Dratini as children together? But if you have any ideas, feel free to put them down in our list!

We have 'PasioRivalShipping' for Lear, Paulo, and Tina, but nothing for Paulo and Tina alone... I'm not far enough in the Masters storyline to really have any good suggestions per se, but DratiniShipping could work I suppose, given apparently they found a Dratini as children together? But if you have any ideas, feel free to put them down in our list!
That fits !!! ^_^ i thought it might be taken already by some other ship since its such a simple name but doesn't seem 2 be so that works 4 me!! <3

Back
Top Bottom