• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

What should Ash's Bulbasaur and May's Venusaur be called?

• Seminalshipping

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • AvantGardeshipping

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Bombshellshipping

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Inquisitionshipping

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • GildedLilyshipping

Votes: 31 47.7%
  • Other (please note and drop suggestion)

Votes: 9 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I looked at the list, but I just want to double check here, but is there a ship for Isamu Akai, his Clefairy, and his Pikachu?

There's only one with Isamu Akai according to Neverending Romance, and this isn't the one you've mentionned. Feel free to submit a few names and see if we can help you :)

There's only one with Isamu Akai according to Neverending Romance, and this isn't the one you've mentionned. Feel free to submit a few names and see if we can help you :)

Okay, I've got it,

ThreeStoogesShipping - Isamu Akai, his Clefairy, his Pikachu.

First thing that came to mind.

@Isamu Akai : ThreeStoogesShipping isn't taken, you can have it :)

@Shiny Gengar : There's no name for that shipping already. Any name suggestions ?

Here's one for you guys. Melody X May. I was thinking of AquaGuradianKeeperShipping but that one is probally to long. Any ideas?

I'm glad to tell you you're not alone in supporting them : Cheren X Shauntal is called "CodexShipping". :)

Also, out of curiosity, what is the other shipping involving Isamu Akai? A quick search on the list only brings up "Isamu Akai's Pikachu".

Also, out of curiosity, what is the other shipping involving Isamu Akai? A quick search on the list only brings up "Isamu Akai's Pikachu".

NoTalkingAllowedShipping - Pikachu & Pikachu (Isamu Akai's & MPJ)

Still looking for a ship for my character, Rosendorf Gray, the hopeless lover that loves to spoil the princessy Caitlin, of the Unova Elite Four. </3 ;;;

So I searched the list and there's no name for Pansear/Panpour? O__O; it's literally the only Pokemon shipping I support and it doesn't even have a name! (i was led to believe it was Sizzleshipping, but a quick check of the list said otherwise! o-o)

Names for other combos of the monkeys might be good too, ie Pansage/Panpour and Pansear/Pansage. All three has a name already.

All right, here's a pairing that's a bit on the wtf side, but here, since it has no name.

Lance/Gabby. Long story short, when my sisters and I would "play" Pokemon, we ended up somehow creating a small romance for Lance and Gabby, much to the chagrin of the jealous Ty. Yeah.

Some ideas I had were something like "Champion'sInterview" or something, I'm terrible with names. 8D;

Lance/Gabby. Long story short, when my sisters and I would "play" Pokemon, we ended up somehow creating a small romance for Lance and Gabby, much to the chagrin of the jealous Ty. Yeah.
Some ideas I had were something like "Champion'sInterview" or something, I'm terrible with names. 8D;

Well, all I can come up with is TownCrierShipping, due to Lance's medieval aspects, and the fact that Gabby does deliver the news, even it is just via interviews. Yeah, I'm not fantastic with names either. ^^"

Well, all I can come up with is TownCrierShipping, due to Lance's medieval aspects, and the fact that Gabby does deliver the news, even it is just via interviews. Yeah, I'm not fantastic with names either. ^^"

Ooh, hey, TownCrier sounds a lot better than mine. 8D; I like that!

GundamSeiyuuShipping - Cilan & James
GundamShipping - Cilan & James

Back
Top Bottom