• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

What should Ash's Bulbasaur and May's Venusaur be called?

• Seminalshipping

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • AvantGardeshipping

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Bombshellshipping

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Inquisitionshipping

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • GildedLilyshipping

Votes: 31 47.7%
  • Other (please note and drop suggestion)

Votes: 9 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's see...

I'd go with KyokushinkaiShipping. Kyokushinkai is a form of karate created by Mas Oyama, a Karate Expert Sawk is based off.

BornToFightShipping can work as well, since Sawk has neither evolutions or pre-evolutions, meaning it was born to fight.

Oooh, I like those two.

I'd rather go for BornToFightShipping, since Mienshao is meant to do Kung Fu, according to a volume of some official Japanese magazine. Yet again, Mienshao has a pre-evolution, so KyokushinkaiShipping could work out fine too.

Both names are free to use, so choose whichever you want, as long as you list that shipping in the "(In)complete list of Shippers" thread. :)

EDIT : I need help naming these :

Blue (game) & Hunter J
Hunter J & Jasmine
Hunter J & Roxanne

Any hints ? D=

Last edited:
Both names are free to use, so choose whichever you want, as long as you list that shipping in the "(In)complete list of Shippers" thread. :)

EDIT : I need help naming these :

Blue (game) & Hunter J
Hunter J & Jasmine
Hunter J & Roxanne

Any hints ? D=

Tough one. This is the best I can do

RIvalHunterShipping-Blue Oak(game) & Hunter J
SteelyHunterShipping- Hunter J & jasmine
SchoolHuntingShipping- Hunter J & Roxanne

sorry they are not the best.

I'll take these. Thanks !

Ok got some tough ones here all suggestions appreciated.

Dragonite & Krookodile (Iris's & Ash's)
Brycen-Man & Skyla
Mecha Cop & Skyla

Here are some I've been unable to find names for:

Gold/Ethan (Gold from GSC, Ethan from HGSS - I know they're supposed to be the same person, but I don't consider them to be)
Calem/James (yeah... it's mostly the hair. lol)
Salvadore (Brock's brother)/Zackie (COD from that Johto episode, A Bout With A Sprout)
Nurse Joy/Nick (from Celebi and Joy)
Ash/Lt. Sure

Gold/Ethan (Gold from GSC, Ethan from HGSS - I know they're supposed to be the same person, but I don't consider them to be)

Nick/Joy is HealthyCelebiShipping, and Gold and Ethan do count as the same person for list purposes so the closest thing that would result is a self 'ship.

Ok got some tough ones here all suggestions appreciated.

Dragonite & Krookodile (Iris's & Ash's)
Brycen-Man & Skyla
Mecha Cop & Skyla

this is the best i can do here.

NegaiApexShipping- Dragonite + Krookodile (iris’s + Ash’)
Justice wingshipping/MechaWingShipping- Mecha cop + Skyla
EvilWingShipping/NightFlightShipping-byrcen Man + Skyla

Here are some I've been unable to find names for:

Calem/James (yeah... it's mostly the hair. lol)
Salvadore (Brock's brother)/Zackie (COD from that Johto episode, A Bout With A Sprout)
Ash/Lt. Sure

heres the best i can do feel free touse if ya want
RockBellShipping- Salvadore + Zackie
AlternatingFlowShipping- Ash + Lt. Surge

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me the pairing of Ash and Lady Suicune?
Also what is the ship for Ash and Princess Sara (from the Togepi Kingdom)?
Ash and Mew as well because I've forgotten it?

Thanks,
Scyther45,
Fanfiction Writer at Large

Can anyone tell me the pairing of Ash and Lady Suicune?
Also what is the ship for Ash and Princess Sara (from the Togepi Kingdom)?
Ash and Mew as well because I've forgotten it?

Thanks,
Scyther45,
Fanfiction Writer at Large

not really sure who you mean by "Lady Suicune"? can't find any character by that name on the 'pedia... Ash/Suicune is ShieldShipping, if that's what you're looking for.
Ash/Princess Sara seems to be unnamed as far as i can tell.
and Ash/Mew is DreamShipping. :)

I need to make a choice between 2 shipping names for that pair : Aliana & Mars

My first choice went to BatonDeJacobShipping. The "Bâton de Jacob" is a variation of the Eclair pastry, where its fondant icing is replaced with caramel. Eclair can also mean "bolt, thunder" in french, referencing to both women's objectives in their first encounter. Also, Aliana's hair color matches the caramel's color.

My second choice is ParatonnerreShipping, "paratonnerre" being the french word for the lightningrod, again referencing their similar first appearence.

If anyone could help me out on that one...

ThatD-be-great.jpg

Lysandre X Sycamore X Diantha

LSD shipping

This needs to be its name guys.
You want the other thread and I will think about it.

Is there a ship name for Frank x Sly yet? I know I'm not the only one who ships it.

shipping intensifies <3
Looks like we're going with ImportantToYoushipping, since a lot of the other associated names are taken. =o

Can anyone help me? I want a good shipping name for Braixen x Lucario. It would be much appreciated~

Can anyone help me? I want a good shipping name for Braixen x Lucario. It would be much appreciated~
Both Braixen and Lucario are humanshaped, and Humanshape/Humanshaped isn't taken. However, Braixen isn't in that egg group, so that might not be the best.
Braixen's magic and Lucario's aura are both somewhat magical/mystical. Most synonyms of those words are taken, but Otherworldly and Sorcery aren't.

Back
Top Bottom