• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

What should Ash's Bulbasaur and May's Venusaur be called?

• Seminalshipping

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • AvantGardeshipping

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Bombshellshipping

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Inquisitionshipping

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • GildedLilyshipping

Votes: 31 47.7%
  • Other (please note and drop suggestion)

Votes: 9 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What would pikachu x ketchup be?!
XDXDXDXD
lol
It seems this pairing is one of those rare cases where there's two names; Ketchupshipping and Piketshipping. I didn't check to see which one is more popular, mind.

What would pikachu x ketchup be?!
XDXDXDXD
lol
It seems this pairing is one of those rare cases where there's two names; Ketchupshipping and Piketshipping. I didn't check to see which one is more popular, mind.
Apparently PiketShipping actually gets some real-world usage, I thought it was purely academic. KetchupShipping is definitely more popular though.

what’s ash x james? the only good names i can think of are SemiRocketShipping and AshShipping.

Can you help me with the name for Selene x Paulo please?

I know this reply is really late, especially since I came up with these much earlier on, I apologize. I guess time just got away from me for a while.

How about one of these: RockruffShipping, LuneStoneShipping, MoonDustShipping

What is Ash/May called?

It's called AdvanceShipping. It's quite a popular ship, actually.

Should Chairman Rose x Red (specifically the one from pokemon adventures) be "RedRosesShipping?" or "RustedRosesShipping?"

IrregularWorkplaceshipping?? Idk I came up with it on the spot.
I don’t not like it lol. I just considered though that I want to make very clear this isn’t like a “workplace harassment” thing. My headcanon is that they’re happily married off the clock, but Larry makes playful but harmless verbal jabs at his wife/boss on the job.

One of my ideas was Bureaucracyshipping…

I don’t not like it lol. I just considered though that I want to make very clear this isn’t like a “workplace harassment” thing. My headcanon is that they’re happily married off the clock, but Larry makes playful but harmless verbal jabs at his wife/boss on the job.

One of my ideas was Bureaucracyshipping…
Uh-huh, makes sense; Bureaucracyshipping is nice, but you might wanna check a few places to confirm it's not already in use.

Back
Top Bottom