• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Name the Odd One Out!

Torchic is the only one who gains a secondary type upon evolving into its second stage, and the only one to have had sprites.

Litten is the only one who evolves at level 17 instead of level 16.

no clue. just gonna say that Dual Wingbeat is the only one where the second word is longer.
Actually, it was Triple Axel. It was the only one of the four moves listed to be released as a TM in The Indigo Disk; Dual Wingbeat, Lash Out, and Flip Turn were all released as TMs in The Teal Mask.

Buzzy Buzz
Floaty Fall
Baddy Bad
Sappy Seed
Sizzly Slide
Glitzy Glow

pawmot does not have a regional form
Torchic is the only one who gains a secondary type upon evolving into its second stage, and the only one to have had sprites.

Litten is the only one who evolves at level 17 instead of level 16.
what i had in mind is that fennekin's final stage doesn't have a typing that was considered to be a unique type combination at any point in time, but these are both true as well!

kangaskhan
purugly
jynx
tinkaton
clefable

(hint: the answer is not clefable having its type changed or kangaskhan having a mega evo)

Dratini is the only one to not have a secondary typing (yet).

Frigibax is the only one whose final stage does not have any x4 weaknesses.

Gible is the only one whose position in the Pokédex is not at the very end with the Legendaries and such.

Also, I'll take a crack at this one:
kangaskhan
purugly
jynx
tinkaton
clefable
Clefable is the only one not to have an Ability that blocks Intimidate. Kangaskhan has Scrappy and Inner Focus, Purugly has Own Tempo, Jynx has Oblivious, and Tinkaton has Own Tempo.

Drain Punch
Giga Drain
Mega Drain
Draining Kiss
Leech Life

Gholdengo, yes?

leech life doesn't have drain in the title
That is true, and a silly thing for me to overlook. I was thinking Draining Kiss, since it is the only one of these not to have its base power buffed and the only one to restore 75% of the damage dealt rather than 50%.

Dudunsparce
Annihilape
Farigiraf
Overqwil
Sneasler
Wyrdeer

Miraidon is the only one to not have a unique typing, sharing its Electric/Dragon typing with Zekrom, Mega Ampharos, Dracozolt, and Raging Bolt. (Technically Revavroom also shares its typing with its pre-evolution Varoom, but I say that still counts as a unique typing.)

Reshiram
Lunala
Koraidon
Palkia
Xerneas
Zamazenta

zapdos is not a starter

no, magby wasn't shown in the anime before its game debut

shiinotic
breloom
venusaur
amoongus
parasect
I typed wrong I meant not a duel type meaning the odd one was Totodile

Lugia is the only one that can't be caught in both of the Ultra games

Eevee
Tyrogue
Clamperl
Kirlia
Flapple
Eevee has more than 3 evolutions
Flapple can't evolve

(Tough one: Which Pokemon did not reach a milestone)

Pikachu
Gholdengo
Voltorb
Treecko

Back
Top Bottom