• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Name the Odd One Out!

i uh. well there isn't anything above so i'll post one

terrakion
tapu lele
suicune
chien-pao

i uh. well there isn't anything above so i'll post one

terrakion
tapu lele
suicune
chien-pao
Probably nothing because they’re all Legendary Pokémon

Ho-Oh
Moltres
Articuno
Zapdos

wrong. suicune is the only one not in a quartet ^^
anyway, ho-oh

decidueye
mimikyu
vikavolt
misdreavus
(there are two odd ones out depending on your criteria, i'll accept either answer)

Vikavolt is the only non-ghost type, while Decidueye is the only starter.

Charmander
Charcadet
Charcoal

(those are both correct, what i had in mind was misdreavus not being from gen vii but decidueye being the only starter works too!)
charcoal (not a pokemon name)

meganium
chandelure
empoleon
grimmsnarl

(those are both correct, what i had in mind was misdreavus not being from gen vii but decidueye being the only starter works too!)
charcoal (not a pokemon name)

meganium
chandelure
empoleon
grimmsnarl
Woops. I meant to do Carkol.
Chandlure is the only one of them that is based on an object.

Crobat
Woobat
Noibat

Either Crobat or Noibat. Crobat has three evolutions, Noibat does not have an evolution that evolves through evolution.

Tapukoko
Fuecoco
Zarude
Sprigatito

"does not have an evolution that evolves through evolution" am i dumb or is this contradictory

zarude is the only one not ending with an o but i feel like there's something deeper i'm missing. oh well

altaria
scizor
gyarados
masquerain

Masquerain is the only one without a mega evolution and Scizor is the only non-flying type.
"does not have an evolution that evolves through evolution" am i dumb or is this contradictory

zarude is the only one not ending with an o but i feel like there's something deeper i'm missing. oh well
Sorry. I meant that it didn’t evolve through friendship. The deeper thing you may be thinking about is Sprigatito is the only one not really associated with “coco/koko”. A Zarude in Secrets of the jungle raised a boy named “Koko”.

Vespiquen
Feraligatr
Klang
Stonjourner

Either Crobat or Noibat. Crobat has three evolutions, Noibat does not have an evolution that evolves through evolution.

Tapukoko
Fuecoco
Zarude
Sprigatito
I was thinking Noibat since it is Flying/Something (Dragon) while the other two are Something/Flying (Crobat is Poison/Flying while Woobat is Psychic/Flying).

Since there isn't one up, I shall do the next one:
Charmander
Bulbasaur
Squirtle

bulbasaur, is a dual typing from the start

exploud
meloetta
bronzong
audino

Audino. It has nothing to do with sound...? Not sure.

Gengar
Clefable
Voltorb

that would be bronzong by that criteria i think.

voltorb is the only one not fully evolved

lycanroc
vileplume
alcremie

Bronzong is the only one not associated with sound. Ninja’d. By the way, Audino has “Audi” in its name which is similar to audio.

Voltorb is the only one without feet

I guess Lycanroc is the only one not associated with amenities such as sweets and perfume?

Aerodactyl
Trapinch
Kabutops
Duskull

Duskull has only one type

Cyndaquil
Charmander
Charmeleon

Cyndaquil, not the same species.

Bulbasaur
Froakie
Sobble
Poliwag

poliwag isnt a starter (although bulbasaur isn't blue)

charizard
rayquaza
palossand
leavanny

Rayquaza is the only legendary

Groudon
Suicune
Blastoise

blastoise is the only non-legendary while groudon is the only ground type (that's true, for some reason what i was thinking was that leavanny was the only one without a black shiny)

gardevoir
swalot
magneton
amoonguss

Back
Top Bottom