• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Name two pokemon who's closer to your height

MetroLSD

Where Are My Donuts?
Reaction score
Here's a simple quiz just name two pokemon who is or almost as tall as you are.

Since im 5'9 i call Typhlosion (5'7) and Haxorus (5'11)

Off the top of my head. Garchomp is "6'02" iirc and I'm "6'03" and Dragonite is "7'03"

I'm 5'4", so closest are Zebstrika, Blastoise, and a few others.

I'm 5'2 and a bit more so Volcarona and Druddigon are very close to my height.
Funny thing is, almost a year ago, i had almost the same height and weight as Togekiss!
of course I've grown since then...

I'm 5'3", so Metagross, Blastoise, Golbat...
I have almost the exact same height and weight as Gardevoir.

I'm 6'4", so I'm closest to Arcanine (6'3") and Rhydon (6'3") I guess.

Both height and weight exactly as the Gardevoir o_O
(even when the weight varies a bit, it is in it´s average here)

I almost forgot mention second, so maybe Golbat (I´d never realized that it is such a big bat :eek:)

Last edited:
Wailord!

i'm actually 5'9 so... Regirock (5'7) Kingdra (5'11), damn kingdra's huge!

I'm 5'05", so quite a few Pokemon are close to my height. Emboar is closest, though. >>;

Somewhere between Typhlosion at 1.7m (5'07") and 79.5kg (175.3lbs), and Crobat at 1.8m (5'11") and 75.0kg (165.3lbs). I'm at around 1.76m and 77 kg, so I guess Crobat is my best fit!

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom