• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia nameclaim mafia - signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mijzelffan

memes
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Like the name of the game, you nameclaim! Well if you want, you're by no means forced to.

Mechanics:
1. Some time after signing up you will create a power-less role and send that to me. Everyone will do this. When I have all roles I will RNG them and everyone will get the role someone else created.

After I've rng'd the mafia, I take the mafia's roles and destroy them (sorry to everyone who worked hard on their role and has this happen to it), and replace them with roles that were very obviously created by me.

1a. Some fun jargon that will be irrelevant for most of you, but destroyed roles end up what's called the "trash pile".

2. I will rng power-roles seperately from the sent in flavour roles, like of course the previously mentioned mafia.

3. You are not allowed to reveal what role you have sent in, however, you are allowed to confirm someone else's claim.

ok: "Rayne was speaking the truth when he said that he's Mario"
not ok: "Is anyone here Mario? I can vouch for you if you are."

4. Unlike most of my mafia games, expect a reasonable amount of vanillas in this one.

Rules:
1. You must understand the mechanics before signing up, don't be afraid to ask if anything's unclear.

2. Nameclaiming is allowed, roleclaiming is allowed. Screenshotting role pms is not allowed. Revealing what role you sent in is not allowed. You are however allowed to confirm someone else's claim.

3. Send me chatlogs for any private conversation, mainly so that I can check that you're not breaking any rules.

4. Updates at 8-9pm gmt, dayphases are 48 hours and nightphases 24 unless activity drops significantly.

5. I have a certain standard for role pm's, roles sent to me should be in the following format:

[noparse]you are *Role Name*!

*paragraph about where your character is from, a bit of information about them etc.*

You are vanilla, meaning you have no powers.

You are Town, you win when all the Mafia are dead.[/noparse]
Hints towards who the creator is are not allowed in the role pm.

Players:
1. @HumanDawn;
2. @Aestivate;
3. @Flop;
4. @Equinox;
5. @returnofMCH;
6. @CrackFox;
7. @Leggo;
8. @Life;
9. @Midorikawa;
10. @Beck;

Subs:
1. @Peaceful Giraffe;
2. @Kyriaki;
3. @The_Pikachu;

Last edited:
Add me as a sub, please. I'd play, but I'm already in two mafias and hosting a third :/

Is this your first mafia? If so this might not be the best game to start with since it'll be slightly unconventional. But if you don't mind then I don't either.

Ok since @returnofMCH; already made a few mistakes with his role pm, I made the role template in the rules in such a way that you just have to copy/paste it and then fill in your own things in the asterisks. If you do that you only have to type in three things and I won't have to edit your entire role.

But there is no hurry in sending in your role until it looks like there's going to be enough players.

A neat, we're slowly getting near the total. I could probably cut back to like 14 if I remember correctly, might give the mafia a slight edge though.

1. @HumanDawn;
2. @Aestivate;
3. @Flop;
4. @Equinox;
5. @returnofMCH;
6. @CrackFox;
7. @Leggo;
8. @Life;
9. @Midorikawa;
10. @Beck;

It's been over a week and sadly I have not been able to get the amount of sign-ups the other two mafias got. I doubt I'll get any more players at this point and 10 is sadly not enough to do the game with even if I cut back roles so I'm afraid I'll have to cancel (I could let it sit for like three weeks but what's the point). I especially apologise to the people who already sent in a role, maybe you'll be able to use it in a mafia of your own some day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom