• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Nanulak’s Pixel Art Shop

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow • previously PokefanKIV
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hey, there! This is PokefanKIV! Recently, I decided to make mastermind lissi’s avatar except pixel art, so I made that!
sr23e37b72cd7aws3.png
Well, that inspired me to make my own Pixel Art Shop thread! I’m at least trying this out. I won’t make anything that I deem inappropriate, and please expect 1-7 day delay, especially on weekends here. There’ll be five slots open for someone, if they want to ask me to make an avatar or a signature! Either one is fine! Please just tell me the thing that you want me to make or give me a photo of the thing you’d like me to recreate. Also note, I’m not that good at pixel art, so keep that in mind! Let’s get going! Oh, yeah, everything’s free, btw

Slot 1-
Slot 2-
Slot 3-
Slot 4-
Slot 5-

Back
Top Bottom