• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Narnia: Rise of the White Witch. [Me,Largo and Woobat]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Librarium

Negatively Awesome
Reaction score
OOC: Largo, woobat, since in the movie, the hero is a brother, we gotta make our character as a brother or cousin.

----
"You won't catch me!" Nez shouted to his brother. Actually, Nez's Real name is Nezumiiro Harmonia. Nez is just a nickname from his friends. He ran to a spare room on the Third floor of his house. He entered the room and then gasped for breath.

"... I don't remember there's a wardrobe here." He said, raising his eyebrow. "Well, that's a good hiding place."
He ran to the wardrobe, opened it and then jumped inside.

To his surprise, inside it is very cold.... And snowy "What the hell...." He took a few steps forward.

Last edited:
Noa spotted his brother run into the spare room on the third floor. "Ha haa!" he shouted. "I have him now!" Noa burst through the door, breaking the eerie silence. "Hmmmm." he thought. "Don't remember there ever being a wardrobe in here." Noa walked over and touched the intricate woodwork. It was verily dusty. He pulled open the wardrobe to see a bundle of coats. But, it stretched farther back, perhaps a couple feet. Noa stepped up into it, pushed past the furry coats, then toppled over, into.....snow!?

"Noa, I swear I didn't put these snow in here.". Nez shrugged. He got up and brushed his legs from the snow.
".. And I swear I'm not the one who broke your laptop."

OOC: The correct term is "this snow."

Noa sighed. "Whatever." He walked further in, just to find a barrier of pine branches. Noa grumbled, and pushed through them, when the wardrobe opened up to reveal something beyond the boy's wildest imagination.

"Cool." Nez raised his eyebrow. I do broke his laptop, but that was accident. he thought.
He grabbed an old looking cloak. Then threw it to Noa "catch!"

Noa caught the cloak. "No, no, NO!!!" he shouted. "We are not going out there. We could get lost. Doesn't this seem a little suspiscious to you?"

"Ugh, c'mon! You're the eldest! Be brave! You gotta protect the youngest right? Well, I'm the youngest and I'm going there." Nez just casually walked over, but he slipped over a snow and fell. "Rrgh." He sighed.
"Its colder than I thought it is! Pleease, Noa, I wanna go there!

---
Ooc: let's wait for @Largo

"Okay." Noa gave in. "But if something bad happens, I'm not the one responsible." He walked past his brother.

"Yeah!" Nez wear his cloak, and then started walking to a strange, yet elegant looking lamppost that glow with a faint beautiful light. "This place is the most beautiful place I've ever seen. Where do you think this is?"

OOC: Sorry, tree + Neighbors power line = busy

Ricky thought he heard a thud upstairs. Oh I got them now. He thought as he ran up the aging set of stairs to the third floor. He opened the door to the spare room. A dusty wardrobe sat against the oak walls.
"Nez, Noa, Come out come out wherever you are!" cried Ricky as he walked towards the wardrobe.

OOC: ah, that's fine.

---
"Oh damn, run!" Nez run to a nearby tree, he hid behind the thick leaves. "Hey, do you think Ricky will find us?" He asked Noa.

Ricky knocked on the door of the wardrobe.
"Gotcha!" he yelled opening the door.

Argh, I'm dead Nez facepalmed. ".. I'm here. Sorry." He yelled to Ricky from the distance.

Meanwhile.....
A figure of a man watched the brothers from the shadow of the tree, he remained silent and unseen.

Ricky felt cold, then he heard Nez. He moved the coats to find him, but instead, he found a vast, snowy wonderland.
"...Bloody hell.." he said astonished. "How in the hell?"

"Cool right??" He yelled, his voice echoed through the white, and empty snowy land. "Don't you tell a single living soul about this!"

"I won't if you won't!" cried Ricky closing the door and grabing a coat.

"Well, I won't." Nez muttered. "We should explore around, really"
He looked around him, but this place looks pretty empty

"Maybe we're somewhere in Canada?" Noa said, looking around.

"If that's true, then it means we've found a teleporter." Nez chuckled.

A draping voice of an animal came rushing toward the three brothers. Yes, an animal.
It came from the woods, closer and closer. The sound of his steady and heavy footsteps echoed through the wonderland.

It came out from the woods... And that thing, is the most extraordinary thing Nez ever see.
"HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THINGS HOLY!" Nez said, falling down to the snow.

"... Are you lost, beardless dwarf?" The thing asked. He got a legs of a goat and a body like normal human, with small horn growing on his head.
Nez could not answer. He's too shocked to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom