• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Naruto Fan gets back into Pokemon

BossOfGames

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

So let me put this straight, My face looks like either Naruto Uzumaki or Ash if I wanted to. I can also look like red. :lol:

Anyways here I am!

Now, you may wonder why I post a picture of myself. Well I have a YouTube Channel that is growing slowly and I am starting to put a little bit more content on it.

Bonanza123d - YouTube

Anyways, this is one big way of saying:

HEEEEEEEEEEELOOOOOOOO BULBAGARDEN!!!! TAYLOR BROAD FROM DUNK CITY USA IS HERE!!!!

So, Hi Everyone!!

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forums BossOfGames! :)

Scarlet Sky

Violet Detector
Reaction score
Welcome to Bmgf BossOfGames. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Shiny Celebi

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to BMGf :)

This is a friendly community, I hope you enjoy it here and hope to see you around.

DJ iOmega

Itadakimasu!
Reaction score
Welcome @BossOfGames; to our extraordinary forums! don't hesitate to ask for any help you might need in the future! Hope you enjoy your time here!! (^◡-)~☆