• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

National Bulbagraphic: The voting round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Extensive thanks to all those who submitted entries for the contest. I'm pleased to reveal that I received six excellent photos, listed with their titles below!

This part is simple - the three winners will be selected by popular vote. Users and Staff can all vote for as many of the entries as they like, and the top three with the most votes will be our winners. By way of reminder, the users who snapped them will:
  • Receive a forum badge setting out their status as Snap Superstars
  • Have their photo featured in a new forum skin dedicated to New Pokémon Snap
  • The overall winner will also receive a custom signature banner befitting a photography champion
To enhance the excitement, we've decided that the voting round will last for just over a single week, as opposed to two. Therefore, voting will conclude at 11.59pm British Summer Time, Thursday 10 June.

I would again ask that users who have submitted photos to not disclose their entries to other users, to ensure fairness. In the event of any ties, I will cast an impartial tie-breaker vote.

Without further ado, let's see the entries!

Reach for the stars!

Minior.PNG

Midday Sun

Lycanroc.PNG

"This can only end well."

Wingull.PNG

The Awkward Teenage Phase

Teenagers.PNG

The Eyes of a Mother

Luxray.PNG

Like Moths a'Flame

Volcarona.PNG