• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Event National Bulbagraphic: The winners!

WyndonCalling

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Huge thanks go out to everyone who voted in the contest and especially the entrants themselves, who we can now reveal were @Puddle, @TRNatalie, @Oriden, @Orchid, @Chevywolf30 and @techitisJ! The standard of submissions was so high that we have taken the decision to award all participants the Snap Superstar badge, which is already showing up on profiles (I think you'll agree with me that they look great!).

And with that, onto the winning entries by popular vote!

3rd - Like Moths a'Flame by TRNatalie
1623390283173.png

2nd - Reach for the stars! by Orchid
1623390349792.png

1st - The Eyes of a Mother by techitisJ
1623390415221.png

Congratulations to our deserving winners, worthy runner-ups and overall National Bulbagraphic Champion, techitisJ! Keep your eyes peeled for a snazzy new forum skin featuring the winners soon, not to mention more contests and competitions!

Thanks everyone!

Orchid

Bittersweet Memories
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/they
hey, that's me!

Great work to all who participated, and a big congratulations to the reigning champion @techitisJ!!
Everybody's photos were amazing, I loved each and every one of them. :bulbaLove: I'm very glad I got to be a part of this, it was a lot of fun. Can't wait to see the new forum style!

and yes, the badges look awesome, we're all Superstars now. Todd Snap would be proud. :sneaky:

techitisJ

Pokemon Researcher
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/Her
Wow! Great job everyone! and congrats to the Runner-Ups! You all did amazing!

I'm so happy I found the time to participate in this! It was really fun just going through the game and snapping shots for this contest! It was so cool seeing all the photos people sent in!