• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

National Bulbagraphic: The winners!

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Huge thanks go out to everyone who voted in the contest and especially the entrants themselves, who we can now reveal were @Puddle, @TRNatalie, @Oriden, @Orchid, @Chevywolf30 and @techitisJ! The standard of submissions was so high that we have taken the decision to award all participants the Snap Superstar badge, which is already showing up on profiles (I think you'll agree with me that they look great!).

And with that, onto the winning entries by popular vote!

3rd - Like Moths a'Flame by TRNatalie
1623390283173.png

2nd - Reach for the stars! by Orchid
1623390349792.png

1st - The Eyes of a Mother by techitisJ
1623390415221.png

Congratulations to our deserving winners, worthy runner-ups and overall National Bulbagraphic Champion, techitisJ! Keep your eyes peeled for a snazzy new forum skin featuring the winners soon, not to mention more contests and competitions!

Thanks everyone!

hey, that's me!

Great work to all who participated, and a big congratulations to the reigning champion @techitisJ!!
Everybody's photos were amazing, I loved each and every one of them. :bulbaLove: I'm very glad I got to be a part of this, it was a lot of fun. Can't wait to see the new forum style!

and yes, the badges look awesome, we're all Superstars now. Todd Snap would be proud. :sneaky:

Wow! Great job everyone! and congrats to the Runner-Ups! You all did amazing!

I'm so happy I found the time to participate in this! It was really fun just going through the game and snapping shots for this contest! It was so cool seeing all the photos people sent in!

Omg, I thought I replied already! Sorry!

Thank you so much! It really is an honor :) There were many good entries in the Contest and it was so hard to just choose one image from all the Snap adventures :bulbaLove: Congratulations to everyone, particularly @techitisJ and @Orchid

Really excited for that new forum skin :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom