• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

National Dex 1-807 (Kanto - Galar)

Pallosand.

Also, whenever we reach the end of the National Dex, I might reset this thread to start from the start and be more formal about this, with no more going multiple in one, and no skipping. Or I can keep it open for Galar. My decision rests on yall, and I will have a final decision on the formal date of release for Sword and Shield in America

Minior
Sprslm774.gif
Sprslm774R.gif
Sprslm774Ar.gif
Sprslm774G.gif
Sprslm774Ve.gif
Sprslm774Az.gif
Sprslm774I.gif
Sprslm774Vi.gif
Sprslmsh774Ar.gif

Back
Top Bottom