• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

National Pokédex Beginning Set, new promotional cards revealed: Starters, Kyurem feat

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
National Pokédex Beginning Set, new promotional cards revealed: Starters, Kyurem featured

The official site has revealed new cards from the upcoming National Beginning Set, as well as various promotional cards from the upcoming Battle Carnival. The Beginning Set will join the Keldeo Battle Strength Deck and be released April 20th.

Read more on Bulbanews

rubinek

KYUREM FORMS ERRYWHERE
Reaction score
Re: National Pokédex Beginning Set, new promotional cards revealed: Starters, Kyurem

Oshawott and evolutions look terrible... just saying.

FullMetal

A heart made fullmetal.
Reaction score
Re: National Pokédex Beginning Set, new promotional cards revealed: Starters, Kyurem

OH GOD, WHAT DID THEY DO TO MY FAVORITE WATER TYPE? D:

Peachy

Disappointment
Reaction score

Poor Oshawott!

Black Kyurem

No Longer Screwed by April Fool's Day
Reaction score

Oshawott, Dewott, and Samurott, look terrible.
Kyurem looks epic though!